Black Ops 3?!?!

ItsSoSimplez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone i am a Black Ops 3 player/Youtuber& i would really like to get your opinion on something that has been bugging me!
When the Black Ops 3 Beta came out we were told that the game was NOT going to be a pay 2 win type game but with recent updates of cod points, we are seeing the game change into a totally different game to what we were told.
Please comment your opinions on this i will try to get back as soon as possible!

Reactions: UnWanted H3R0

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
My honest opinion is its not pay2win all weapons that you can receive in s supplydrop have nerds/disadvantages to them.

Also I know quote a few people who have opened them with ccrytokeys gained from playing and have received the weapons

ItsSoSimplez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
My honest opinion is its not pay2win all weapons that you can receive in s supplydrop have nerds/disadvantages to them.

Also I know quote a few people who have opened them with ccrytokeys gained from playing and have received the weapons

I understand what you mean but the cod points simply put some at a disadvantage as they have to put in hard work to achieve their crypto-keys

UnWanted H3R0

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey everyone i am a Black Ops 3 player/Youtuber& i would really like to get your opinion on something that has been bugging me!
When the Black Ops 3 Beta came out we were told that the game was NOT going to be a pay 2 win type game but with recent updates of cod points, we are seeing the game change into a totally different game to what we were told.
Please comment your opinions on this i will try to get back as soon as possible!
its honesty really not the guns are super hard to get even if u buy cod points it doesnt change anything i just think its a waste of money just keep grinding and u can get everything for free now cod aw that was a pay to play game until they made u grind for it cuz ppl were talking about it all the time so in order for them to save themself they made the grand masters but thats just my eyes

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I've actually made a commentary on this haha. I think as long as the weapons stay balanced, it doesn't impact the game too much. Sure, they put the HG 40 in the game, but that's easily outclassed by the Kuda or VMP. With the M1, you could easily out gun them with a Sheiva. It's all about balance, and even though it sucks that they lied about it, it's still a good game

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I really like the game , but the lag on pc is most of the time just too much :D ! And supply drops could be a little bit more rewarding (Get weapons a bit more easily) !

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
love the game itself but i hate the cod point factor!! i actually make videos on me constantly getting nothing from supply drops!! its probably my luck though but im gotta blame something lol

ItsSoSimplez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
love the game itself but i hate the cod point factor!! i actually make videos on me constantly getting nothing from supply drops!! its probably my luck though but im gotta blame something lol
Your not the only one haha! i Grinded for one whole day non-stop and got about 275 crypto-keys and all i got where decals and gun variants that i already have(facepalm):mad:

Reactions: james swartley

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I think it is pay2win, although it is not the bad as it was in Advanced Warfare. The issue is that Treyarch clearly stated that they would only introduce cosmetic items in Supply Drops. Clearly they lied to us... That is what bothers me. I know that it might not be Treyarch's fault, but Activision's...

So yeah, I really hope they find a solution. Maybe they could give all DLC weapons to Season Pass owners, or make DLC weapons available for everybody after about 3 or 4 months it released (knifes not included).

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I think it is pay2win, although it is not the bad as it was in Advanced Warfare. The issue is that Treyarch clearly stated that they would only introduce cosmetic items in Supply Drops. Clearly they lied to us... That is what bothers me. I know that it might not be Treyarch's fault, but Activision's...

So yeah, I really hope they find a solution. Maybe they could give all DLC weapons to Season Pass owners, or make DLC weapons available for everybody after about 3 or 4 months it released (knifes not included).
See, I personally don't think it's pay to win until they put something really OP in the drops. The HG 40 is readily outclassed by the Kuda, and the Garand and Shadowclaw are just fun to use

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
See, I personally don't think it's pay to win until they put something really OP in the drops. The HG 40 is readily outclassed by the Kuda, and the Garand and Shadowclaw are just fun to use
Exactly. But the problem is, people with Season Pass want to experience everything from the game. They payed for it... With those weapons in Supply Drops, this is not the case...

But again, I personally have nothing against weapons in Supply Drops, as long as they are not overpowered..

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
okay so back when the beta was released i pre-ordered it and i thought to myself "fair game this cod seems promising" then i cancelled the pre-order and got fallout 4 instead... a week after black ops 3 came out i gave in to temptation and i began to grind it... it was a really fun experience and maybe it was a little too fun. i felt like it was too easy, anyways i continued to play until i reached master then i played up until 72 and i just stopped and i noticed black ops 3 was turning into a pile of **** right in front of my eyes... it's literally robbing children of their christmas/birthday/pocket money and i think its just so disappointing. So i have quit cod and sold it

ItsSoSimplez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
okay so back when the beta was released i pre-ordered it and i thought to myself "fair game this cod seems promising" then i cancelled the pre-order and got fallout 4 instead... a week after black ops 3 came out i gave in to temptation and i began to grind it... it was a really fun experience and maybe it was a little too fun. i felt like it was too easy, anyways i continued to play until i reached master then i played up until 72 and i just stopped and i noticed black ops 3 was turning into a pile of **** right in front of my eyes... it's literally robbing children of their christmas/birthday/pocket money and i think its just so disappointing. So i have quit cod and sold it

I think the fact that if you buy cod points and dont get a reward from it then it is really unfair ad even when i grind crypto-keys i dont get anything im master prestige lvl 136 and i haven't gotten one of the new weapons since they started coming out!

LightInADarkRoom

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
I dont see pay to win because I still use the regular guns and a couple of melee weapons that I got from the supply drop using crypto keys and I still destroy people who have payed for their weapons or have the new weapons from grinding crypto keys so just me personally I dont see pay 2 win

Reactions: Goped Fred