BLACK OPS 3

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
i be happy to add you. i got bo3. you should see my user name as Tiger :3

i got ask. is there any copyright problem with this game in any way. it be really cool if this ok for youtube play. anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: russd3x

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
when you do upload. dont put ads on it. by putting ads on your bo3 or bo2. they will get you for copyright. and only upload player vs player without music in background... if you upload any story line. they will get you for copyright!

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
it all same map from other story. but you try get pass un-dead. only 2 map was super easy. story line seem to be very good. it make me feel like it telling me all new story. i am sure you will like it.

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
when you do upload. dont put ads on it. by putting ads on your bo3 or bo2. they will get you for copyright. and only upload player vs player without music in background... if you upload any story line. they will get you for copyright!

Thank you. I haven't monetized anything yet and I do either commentary or trolling videos.

RadioT3ch TUA

Rising User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hows it going everyone I am playing black ops 3 on PS4 anybody interested in playing as well as doing collab with me to help us grow. If so contact me so we can set something up thanks.