BLACK OPS 3

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Okay so black ops 3 will be launching in less than 2 hours!!
I hope you're all prepared for this!
If you guys are on PC version, please add me on steam so we can game.
Steam-ID: RussD3x
Thanks guys and I can't wait to game with Y'all

What do you think will be the best part of BO3? I myself believe the zombies will be XD

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Running on the walls! I'll be ordering the PC version, but it will be a week or two. I spent a lot of dough on PC parts recently >.< I'll add you!

Reactions: russd3x

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Zombies without a doubt! After shooting Aliens and Rocket jumping zombies we finally go back to oldskool :D
Ahaha deffo man!!! Can't ******* wait!! XD
Got to round 12 at 1am thismorning... Aiming for round 30 this evening!! XD

Can't wait to get a ps4. Ps4 + bo3 = 48 hour gaming sessions
Ayhhhh PC man, Otherwise I woulda played XD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Oldschool zombies is going to be awesome , multiplayer is Awesome at the moment and Im prestige one !!!!!

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
From what i have seen my wife even couldn't play a decent match in MP or Zombies. But thanks to that i don't miss out on anything yet hahaha
Fair enough ahah. Well when you get your chance, if on pc, hit up my steam account (same username as this) and I'll give you a few games on zombies. It's easy once you know the map xD

edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
Black ops 3 is great but I have been having alot of issues with connecting to the call of duty servers. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Black ops 3 is great but I have been having alot of issues with connecting to the call of duty servers. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
they've been having issues due to the abnormal amount of traffic issues, it should be all fixed depending on where abouts you are. :D