Gaming Black Ops 3 Supply Drop Opening! Where is the dlc?

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys Thanks for watching don't forget to rate, subscribe, and comment!
hey dude gr8 vid. but uhhhhhh that thumbnail looks a loot like Tmartns either it is his or you made it look very similar. i would suggest you be a bit original with you thumbnails so you don't look like a copy cat and potentially get a lot of hate for it.

CaptainVenomFTW

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Great video! You should make a video on how to get cryptokeys fast and easy (if you haven't done one yet). If you made a video on that, I would defiantly watch it because I am severally low on cryptokeys. Anyways, great video and good luck with your channel. :)

DaJalepeno11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
hey dude gr8 vid. but uhhhhhh that thumbnail looks a loot like Tmartns either it is his or you made it look very similar. i would suggest you be a bit original with you thumbnails so you don't look like a copy cat and potentially get a lot of hate for it.
Yea thanks man! I was in a big hurry and wanted a video out! I'm on it, thanks for the feedback :)

DaJalepeno11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Great video! You should make a video on how to get cryptokeys fast and easy (if you haven't done one yet). If you made a video on that, I would defiantly watch it because I am severally low on cryptokeys. Anyways, great video and good luck with your channel. :)
Thanks man! I will make it this week or the next. If you want to stay updated subscribe!