Gaming Black Ops 3: Fist Frenzy in Free For All!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Not much of a funny guy but I thought this gameplay was pretty hilarious x) Someone out there might get a laugh out of my fail so I thought why not :D As usual if anyone here has a video you'd like me to watch then by all means leave it below :) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

(Caution: There be much swearing in this video for many reasons xD)

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
At first I had no plans on getting Black Ops III, nothing against the Call of Duty franchise but I simply lost interest in it after the more recent games. However, I haven't really looked into the game itself and the first thing I thought when I saw this video is Nuketown looks beautiful!

Nice quality as usual @BodaciousBrosGaming, also nice kill feed at 2:18! Looking forward to more content. :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
At first I had no plans on getting Black Ops III, nothing against the Call of Duty franchise but I simply lost interest in it after the more recent games. However, I haven't really looked into the game itself and the first thing I thought when I saw this video is Nuketown looks beautiful!

Nice quality as usual @BodaciousBrosGaming, also nice kill feed at 2:18! Looking forward to more content. :)
Completely understand Danny. I have many friends that branched away from Call of Duty and played games like Witcher, Fallout, Assassins Creed, and they couldn't be happier when their gaming :) It's such a breath of fresh air, and I think the only reason I didn't follow them is because of some random impulse to keep preordering one of these each year xD Old habits die hard man~

Thanks for the kind words too, and likewise on your content Danny :D Good seeing you again man, and those thumbnail and editing skills are off the charts like always ;) It's truly a good day in the forums when I get to bump into a few Freedom veterans after a day of Youtubing! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny