Gaming Black Ops 3 Custom Games

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
I am looking for some relatively mature gamers on the Xbox One who would be interested in participating in some custom games. I have had this idea for a couple of weeks and finally managed to get everything in order to make it happen and as a result, I have lost contact with a multitude of people. I went out and bought a chat link cable and everything so I can make some awesome videos and have some fun with this. So, as a result of the mess up on my end, I have plenty of open slots available for this. I am anticipating doing my first session this coming Thursday night (February the 11th) with a tentative start time between 9 and 10 pm EST. If you are interested and want to participate, please let me know and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. If you have any friends who may have interest in this as well, feel free to ask them and let me know as well. Thank you!

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
its torped0kenny....... thats a zero btw

Gotcha! Ill send a message on Xbox to check in with info and stuff!

Hey man I up for some collab.

GT: snipingpro35

Also I subbed to your channel!!

Awesome! Ill send out a message soon with info and stuff!

Hey mine is Manattack1

Awesome! Ill send out a message soon with info and stuff!

Spots are still open if more people want to get in on this. If you want any specific data, check my channel for the videos related to the Custom Games themselves.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, I am going to have to push this back one extra week for two reasons. First is I am still lacking enough bodies to make this work well and second, I need to buy a newer elgato because trying to figure out the stupid chat link cable is just dreadful on the old HD. I will still message everyone on xbox with updates.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Messages have been sent. I have run into issues with my recording stuff, but if people are still interested, I will still happily host some games for a couple hours tonight.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey, can i join?
I'm 14 and love to play Black Ops 3 and other games on PC and Console!

My Gamertag: RanOverATaxi

Sure. All I ask is that you are respectful of myself, the rules and the other players. I don't ever want to make a thing where I ban people at younger ages, but everything needs to be able to be run well and efficient so that everyone involved can enjoy and have a good time. I will be recording for my channel so I will cover all rules before hand. Ill send you a message on Xbox One shortly with info. If you are good with all that, then it will be a fun evening/night

RanOverATaxi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sure. All I ask is that you are respectful of myself, the rules and the other players. I don't ever want to make a thing where I ban people at younger ages, but everything needs to be able to be run well and efficient so that everyone involved can enjoy and have a good time. I will be recording for my channel so I will cover all rules before hand. Ill send you a message on Xbox One shortly with info. If you are good with all that, then it will be a fun evening/night
Ya i'm good, ill be recording it for my channel too

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Ya i'm good, ill be recording it for my channel too

Sounds good. Only rule I have with that is to make sure my channel gets linked and so long as that happens, I don't mind if you record. Just know you can't do a running commentary or anything like that since other people will be talking and playing.