XBox Black Ops 3 Custom Game update/info (Open spots still available)

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
You enjoy those caps huh? Ha ha! I got you added. I am right on the cusp of having enough to start but I would like a handful of extras in case some people can't make the first night of games.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
For sure. I think next week is when everything is going to happen, so I am going to try to contact as many people on xbl as possible to try to get things hammered out.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
I can go up to 17 total. 18 is the max, but obviously I want to participate myself. Right now I have, 9 total and Mupsin (someone who also has interest) said he has a few people who may be interested. Like I said, I need at least 10 since I think it would make for better video content and more fun for everyone involved.

JuLz

Freedom (JuLz)
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2015
Bronx
YouTube
Jasonnmaria
I can go up to 17 total. 18 is the max, but obviously I want to participate myself. Right now I have, 9 total and Mupsin (someone who also has interest) said he has a few people who may be interested. Like I said, I need at least 10 since I think it would make for better video content and more fun for everyone involved.
NO PROBLEM