PlayStation Black Ops 3 (4 Man Squad TDM Only)

techyGreg

New User
Dec 3, 2015
Hello Everyone,
My name is Greg but go by N00bin Hard on Youtue. I have started a series on YouTube called Community-Play
where i try my best to play with the community in a party but being a small YouTubers is not that easy. I am looking for at least 4 people to do a colab with to kinda get this series on its feet and show the community how much fun this could be regardless of the outcome of the game of course winning is perfered.

If you can provided a little basic info about yourself and channel that would be greatly appreciate!
  1. Age: 25
  2. Channel Main Topic: Gaming / Volleyball Vlogs
  3. What Other Multiplayer Games Do You Play: Destiny , GTA 5, Black Ops 3, Rainbow Six Siege
  4. Subscriber Count: 224
  5. Other Forms Of Contact: [email protected]
  6. What Is Your Channel About: Providing Entertainment through gaming without raging just good ole fun
  7. Link To Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/N00binHard

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
Hey noobin, i would like to try a colab with ya if you're still intrested.
Channel main topic. gaming and news,
other games, i have gta 5, destiny and black ops 3 from your list, also like rocket league.
subs: only 7 sadly
other forms of contact, [email protected]
like yours i like to provide entertainment, i try not to rage but... it happens sometimes.
link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpb590mJEEhay19qlTt_DDA

techyGreg

New User
Dec 3, 2015
Hey Sasquatch yes im still looking to youtubers to colab with i do my community-play fridays-sundays and usually around 4-6pm CT are you able to do that.

Zachery Richards

Rising User
Feb 6, 2016
  1. Age: 18
  2. Channel Main Topic: Gaming
  3. What Other Multiplayer Games Do You Play:, GTA 5, Black Ops 3, nba 2k
  4. Subscriber Count: 86
  5. Other Forms Of Contact: Skype : gho5triche
  6. What Is Your Channel About: just having fun and post what i enjoy
  7. Link To Channel. www.youtube.com/ghostyys