XBox Black Ops 3 - 1k Channel

Insonarc

Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, Insonarc here!

I make CoD gameplay videos (specifically Black Ops 3) on the Xbox One! I have over 1k subs, but want to continue growing! Because of that, I want to start collaborating with other YouTubers. They say the best way to grow is to collab, so I figured I would give it a try, and I hope some of you guys will too! The videos we would be making would just be gameplays, while we talk about whatever comes to mind. Kind of like TBNRfrags does with his friend TBNRkenWorth. Or if I can get like 5 people to join me, I'd like to record some custom games in Black Ops 3! Either way, if you could fill out the questions below in your reply, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks a ton guys! Let's grow together! :D

Please include these in your reply:
- Channel name
- Why you want to collab

Oh, and here is my channel link if you want to see what my content looks like!
www.youtube.com/Insonarc

A55IFF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
No offence mate, you have like over 1k subs and your videos from a week ago have like 20-30 views, whats up with that?

llSupermanll

Dec 3, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
kaoz_yt
12 subs
NINGA FIFTY
I want to get more subs and awesome create a crew with people

Hey ninja I got 16 subs want to collab.
Call Me Kaoz[DOUBLEPOST=1450916102][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I would like to collab with you but I only have 16 sub I am 16 and channel name is Call Me Kaoz. I would like to Get to 20 subs before New Years Hopefully we could collab and by the way My last video did not have any editing because sony vegas keeped crashing( just saying just in case you see it and be like ''this guy puts no effort in his videos'' )

Insonarc

Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
No offence mate, you have like over 1k subs and your videos from a week ago have like 20-30 views, whats up with that?
I missed like a month of uploading :/ Lost alot of active subscribers from it. That's why I always tell people consistency is key! Lol

NINGA FIFTY

Respected User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey ninja I got 16 subs want to collab.
Call Me Kaoz[DOUBLEPOST=1450916102][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I would like to collab with you but I only have 16 sub I am 16 and channel name is Call Me Kaoz. I would like to Get to 20 subs before New Years Hopefully we could collab and by the way My last video did not have any editing because sony vegas keeped crashing( just saying just in case you see it and be like ''this guy puts no effort in his videos'' )
Hey do you use skype

Reaver152

Respected User
Freedom! Member
- Subscriber count: 46 (currently)
- Channel name: The Insane Reaver
- Why you want to collab: Looking to grow my channel and help in any way I can to grow other channels as well. Plus, it's just more fun gaming with other people, as opposed to alone.

Mango Games

New User
Dec 31, 2015
-1 :(
-Mango Games
-I started 5 days ago and use Elgato HD60 to record, a blue snowball microphone, and photoshop to do thumbnails! Please because I want other people who do YouTube to play with and help them out if I can.