Gaming Black Ops 2 23-4 Knifing Only (Lightning Strike and UAV)

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Hope you liked this gameplay that I got last night. It was intense as I had no guns so I had to run around the back of the map to make sure I survived. Both times when I was close to my Stealth Chopper my friend Flaiiv killed me D: I think the scorestreaks I use are pretty good for average players, I never really go for the Swarms, K9's or Lodesters as they are fairly hard to get but the UAV, Lightning Strike and Stealth Chopper works very well for me because all 3 work well together. Thank you for watching and I hope I helped, might be doing a class set up to show what I use on certain maps!!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Wow, nice gameplay @SixtyFtw!

I'm no expert on Call of Duty but those are some really nice shots you pulled off with the Ballistic Knife and the tomahawks. Some of the situations you get yourself in during the video I found were really nerve wracking and the margin for error is so slim, it's a shame you got buzzkilled a few times but I really enjoyed watching the video!

My only suggestion is to find a way to upload in higher resolutions (720p, 1080p,) it just makes for a much nicer viewing experience. However, if this is all you've got then I can live with it. :)

Keep up the good work @SixtyFtw!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Wow, nice gameplay @SixtyFtw!

I'm no expert on Call of Duty but those are some really nice shots you pulled off with the Ballistic Knife and the tomahawks. Some of the situations you get yourself in during the video I found were really nerve wracking and the margin for error is so slim, it's a shame you got buzzkilled a few times but I really enjoyed watching the video!

My only suggestion is to find a way to upload in higher resolutions (720p, 1080p,) it just makes for a much nicer viewing experience. However, if this is all you've got then I can live with it. :)

Keep up the good work @SixtyFtw!
Thank you for watching it! I will try 720p for my next video :D

Reactions: Danny