Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
Your name/alias: BioPlayz
Where are you from?: i am from norway
How old are you?: i am 17 years old
How did you find Freedom!?i found freedom via youtube
What made you join our forums?: the oppertunities such as collaboration and chanse to meet new people, make friends as also make video partners. and this is also a great community to ask for help. becuse usally there is always one or more people that answer to your question and help you out. or atleast tries. thats what i like.
What are your hobbies?: my hobbies are: gaming, programming, game development and design, youtubing
What is your favorite food? nuddles
Why did you start YouTube? i started youtube because i saw all these big youtubers brining smiles to all the other people on the community. many people wants to grow big on youtube(me included). and i wanna show of as an inspiration to all the people that thinks youtube is all luck and all and that they will never be able to grow big. but i promise you, if you work hard. you will get there sometime(unless youtube shutdown in the end, which will peobably not happen). and i also0 wanna bring smiles to people. because i love seing people love what you are doing and thinking its nice, giving you inspiration to keep going and work harder and harder. that is why i started youtube
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to be able to make a living out of youtube, and win millions in lotto, xD.
What kind of channel do you run?:i run an gaming only channel atm. i might be able to do other stuff as well, depends on what the community wants when i get bigger
How frequently do you upload?: i record weekends, tuesdays, thirsdays, fridays. and i try to upload as frequent as possible. but as i am in the middle of the exams i wont be able to post as much as i would love to do. trying to have it as often as possible tho. usally upload 2 uploads on weekends. and 2 uploads on week days. week days: tuesdays, thirsdays. weekends: friday, saturday, sunday.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to Freedom, if you are looking to join a team in retro races hit me up and we can help grow together.