Solved Big Question For All!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Before I ask you all my question here is what happened. I decided to transfer networks from Freedom! to M.G.N. Now, my question to you all is when you transfer from network to network within the same organization, do you have to wait 2 months for your first paycheck or does your earnings resume? Please let me know as soon as you can.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello, moving over to MGN does not affect your payments, they will continue going as scheduled.
Ok. I was wondering because I last got paid in September and now it is November and I have not gotten paid. I do not know what is going on. I have been monetizing my videos and I haven't seen any payment yet. Am I not making enough views, likes, etc to earn money? Can you please enlighten me on this situation?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Before I ask you all my question here is what happened. I decided to transfer networks from Freedom! to M.G.N. Now, my question to you all is when you transfer from network to network within the same organization, do you have to wait 2 months for your first paycheck or does your earnings resume? Please let me know as soon as you can.
No this does not affect your payment as MGN is branche under Freedom ^^

Upvote 0

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
You should have been paid on October the 29th, can you recheck your PayPal email to see if it has been received. If not, I'd suggest to contact support and let them know.
The first thing I did was submit a ticket but I didn't receive a response. I will check PayPal to see if I got paid and I didn't see it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.