Beware of a graphics designer.

BasicsCoding

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
I contacted a deisgner by the name of Prolific MF thinking that the other designer whom I had previously been speaking to wouldn't respond, and I paid the deposit for the graphics ($9), and the other designer messaged me back, so I apologised for the inconvenience and requested a partial refund of $6 (Meaning that I would give him $3 to apologise for the inconvenience), but now he is refusing to issue a partial refund. So this is just a warning when and if you're going to use him.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Yes, but it is VERY basic.

I am sorry to tell you this, but I don't think it matters. He has every right to keep that money because you hired him. That is just how things typically work. Those deposits are specifically put into place so people don't do what you just did, after they have done work.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I am sorry to tell you this, but I don't think it matters. He has every right to keep that money because you hired him. That is just how things typically work. Those deposits are specifically put into place so people don't do what you just did, after they have done work.

Exactly this lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Have to agree on this. It is a good option to first see result and then pay so things like this don't happen. Sorry to hear you got sort of scammed but keep this in mind for next time.