Gaming Better than before!

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Hellzleo Gaming

Where are you from?: USA, Kansas where Todo lives and Dorthy

How old are you?: 28 and pushing 60

How did you find Freedom!? To be honest I LITERALLY stumbled upon this site. Just surfing the web and BAM FREEDOM.

What made you join our forums?: Thought it would be a great oppurtunity for me to shine, make friends, listen to people tell me that I should be on the radio with my voice and laugh at them.

What are your hobbies?: Video games are my hobbies, I was in the Army for 3 years even then I still played video games like DAILY. I also work A LOT!

What is your favorite food? For this I'm ACTUALLY going to post the link for the forum I started on here. https://freedom.community.tm/threads/favorite-food.204652/#post-921429

Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube in June. So I have been at this for 1 month, and I hit a snag at 40. SOOOOOO I'm stuck haha!

What is your biggest dream? To be known for creating awesome video game content on youtube ;)

What kind of channel do you run?: Video games of course. Not anything specially or one type of series. I feel that if you're a Gamer you can't be bias on what you play, what system you play it on, or even just a certain type of game. You have to play them all :)

How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload daily. Lately I have been working so much it's becoming difficult to do.

So more about me. I love to upload videos for others entertainment. They make me feel special. LOL! I see all these great channels even on here and think to myself: WOW can I hit that milestone or Man this person has some awesome content on their page! I enjoy making others laugh (if you think I'm funny) I think my thumbnails are pretty decent and the quality of video I make is amazing on most of my videos! Right now as mentioned before I hit a snag at 40 subs. Now I'm not asking for subs or anything, BUT check out my channel give me an HONEST answer on what I can do better. If you think its great the way it is...then SUB lol. I know I can do better and I want the best for the people who view my content! As mentioned before I seriously play EVERYTHING and I cuss A LOT! Check out my channel, show some love and I will talk to you guys later!