IIPYZX

New User
Hello everyone on Freedom, recently as some of you may know if you saw my previous post, I went inactive with a few issues, and returned to find I lost a few subs, I am trying my hardest to gain them back, and one way is through this amazing community of nice and kind people on Freedom.

Here is a video I made with my Grand theft Auto friends, it took me a long time to think of the ideas, and I wont stop their, im going to continue making content like this, and making people happy.

Please go and comment or like or even subscribe to me to help, if you dont want to then I understand, my channel is not to everyone's taste, yet im calling out to you amazing Freedom friends for help, so here is my latest video and I hope you enjoy, thanks for your time and have an amazing night/day after reading this <3

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well not the best video of all time but lovely and funny. it's pretty good! I don;t have much to say exept for do something about the black parts on your screen all up and down. but that's all. keep going!