Tips & Tricks Best ways to attract subscribers and get more views?

selfie style

Rising User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube
Selfie_Style101
So my channel is a "movie review" channel, but we give our review in selfie style, right after the movie, right at the movie theater! Or sometimes, while going back home. So an instinctual, unedited review........ This is my first youtube channel and I was just wondering the best ways to get some eyeballs. I know the usual stuff like starting a facebook page, twitter page and all that jazz, but is their any other unique way of getting my target crowd to notice my channel? Maybe there is some other way that I'm unaware of? Any advice would be fantastic!

Thanks!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You are aware of Social media but do you also know how to use it to full advantage?
Sharing your content is easy but lez be honest, who is gonna watch it on your facebook or twitter feed?
The thing with social media is not the sharing part but the interaction, build up a social and personal network, not only there but in general.
Get social on the Forums, interact with fellow Twitter users, engage in groups on facebook, make a good looking website with details regarding your channel. Make a fancy channel trailer and get your audience to know you and what you do ;)

C

Cyramex

I think you would do a lot better if you deleted all the videos where you recorded vertically.