Best Shooter On The Internet (Its Free)

Mitch117

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Cheak out this shooter (link bellow). It has a cool campain and a great story. Then theres the multiplayer. The mutiplayer is the best thing about it. There are lots of great maps and always a game to play. I you want to cheack out some gameplay I did a live stream Link:
Sorry about the slow start it gets good at arround 6 mins. Anyway you should cheak the game out its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Link (Sorry About the 5 seccond add plz dont kill me) http://adf.ly/1jwe3s

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note that this section of the forum is meant to engage discussions with other users and isn't meant for people to post links to videos - especially if this is your own video

Be sure to comply with the sectional rules outlined below : -
Some things to do in the discussion sections:
  • Discuss what the section is about if Gaming Discussion Section, Discuss gaming. Movie Discussion, movies, etc.
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others.
  • Share your thoughts and opinion in written form.
  • Meet and interact with like minded individuals
Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No Inappropriate Content(Lets not discuss anything that's rated 18+, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • General Discussion is not for support questions please post in General Support.

Mike Mazur

Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Poland
YouTube
I know the Best free on-line shooter called Warface .It's good for a low spec rigs. But wait.....Mitch117 are you advertising????