Best place for small Youtubers to promote

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, I don't know if this has been put on here before, but if you are looking for a really good way to gain views while you are small I highly recommend Google plus. You should already have an account with your Youtube account and trust me it will help you get views.

As with all promoting the views are not always the best, but when you are small just getting people to views your channel is difficult and if you get peoples attention you will gain subs (I started with 10 friends who subbed to me 2 months ago, there is 4 of them left. I have just broke 80 subs and get good views for my size and good interaction for my size). Just go on and find some communities with similar interests to you (there are communities based around games so if you are a gamer I recommend finding the ones for the game you are playing at the moment) and make sure you follow the communities etiquete (i have no clue how to spell that lol) and it will help you. I feel this is such an underused tool in Youtubers early days so thought I would put this here just in case there is anyone who is wondering how to get people to view.

People think it is a dead community, but you will find it to be a community full of people like yourself that are trying to make something of themselves. There is also toxic people but they are everywhere and can be easily muted and avoided.

Hope this helps.

Ps please do not just spam serious groups, that will not work (although there is groups there that are made to be spammed so hammer those lol)

I recommend a community called serious Youtube creators, they have guidelines for posting and the community is very active although it is small. Just follow the rules.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hi guys, I don't know if this has been put on here before, but if you are looking for a really good way to gain views while you are small I highly recommend Google plus. You should already have an account with your Youtube account and trust me it will help you get views.

As with all promoting the views are not always the best, but when you are small just getting people to views your channel is difficult and if you get peoples attention you will gain subs (I started with 10 friends who subbed to me 2 months ago, there is 4 of them left. I have just broke 80 subs and get good views for my size and good interaction for my size). Just go on and find some communities with similar interests to you (there are communities based around games so if you are a gamer I recommend finding the ones for the game you are playing at the moment) and make sure you follow the communities etiquete (i have no clue how to spell that lol) and it will help you. I feel this is such an underused tool in Youtubers early days so thought I would put this here just in case there is anyone who is wondering how to get people to view.

People think it is a dead community, but you will find it to be a community full of people like yourself that are trying to make something of themselves. There is also toxic people but they are everywhere and can be easily muted and avoided.

Hope this helps.

Ps please do not just spam serious groups, that will not work (although there is groups there that are made to be spammed so hammer those lol)

I recommend a community called serious Youtube creators, they have guidelines for posting and the community is very active although it is small. Just follow the rules.
Thank you for some tips :0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hope this helps.

I haven't considered that before, since groups often help out a ton when you least expect it ^^ How did you figure out your method of getting more exposure? Sorry that there are toxic people out there, strangers can be cruel at times.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I haven't considered that before, since groups often help out a ton when you least expect it ^^ How did you figure out your method of getting more exposure? Sorry that there are toxic people out there, strangers can be cruel at times.
I saw a video about how Google + video posts have a much higher chance of being viewed compared to much bigger sites, so I thought I would try it out. Then I just used trial and error from there. As with everything it takes time and effort to get things to work for you.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I use Google plus and I doing you tube for 2 months and I'm at 82 subs atm, I didn't tell my friends about mine you tube beside 3 and now people from my school know I have you tube channel because I leave a invite dashboard accepted email on today and people ask me for you tube channel (I did on purpose lol), So I nervous because because I popular in my high school and most of them I hang out or talk now I kinda nervous but try to do you tube no matter what what happens. So back to the subject I very highly use google plus for beginning you channel then go to different forums to get help and new people. and Good luck on you tube buddy!!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I saw a video about how Google + video posts have a much higher chance of being viewed compared to much bigger sites, so I thought I would try it out. Then I just used trial and error from there. As with everything it takes time and effort to get things to work for you.
That's a nice way of putting it. I always forget that we manage to find a few tricks up our sleeves as we progress ^^ Marketing is my weak suit, and I'll definitely keep everything in mind for the future!

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Instagram
I haven't even got an instagram account or would know how to do anything through there to be honest. So I can't comment at all. I always find with the biggest site you already have to have a good account set up. Would you have any tips on how to use Instagram to its full potential for someone like me?

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I haven't even got an instagram account or would know how to do anything through there to be honest. So I can't comment at all. I always find with the biggest site you already have to have a good account set up. Would you have any tips on how to use Instagram to its full potential for someone like me?
I know that a lot of people manage to take pictures that are eye-catching. Sadly, great/good looking people can use their looks to get people to visit their channel, but uploading funny pictures can get your brand out there more. Try to think about pictures in general, and how they can relate to your channel too ^^ I'd consider taking a picture of my set-up on the odd occasion, maybe a prize for a giveaway sometime in the future?

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I know that a lot of people manage to take pictures that are eye-catching. Sadly, great/good looking people can use their looks to get people to visit their channel, but uploading funny pictures can get your brand out there more. Try to think about pictures in general, and how they can relate to your channel too ^^ I'd consider taking a picture of my set-up on the odd occasion, maybe a prize for a giveaway sometime in the future?
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube

Hope this helps.

Use Social media ( twitter with those hashtags, there are some pages out there that gives a re-tweet). I use google plus as well to promote, it just depends on the group. I wouldn't recommend promoting on Freedom forms (rarely any interaction because so many people post there). A lot of people post gaming content.

DYOUNGTv

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
GFTV12
Instagram works mainly through hashtags. The more hashtags you use th emore your videos might be found. Look up certain hashtags to find the content, most likely it's from a YouTuber. Then you follow them, and begin networking!

Reactions: The Bossman