Best PC Recording Software (FREE)

mister_hugill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
YouTube
I found this software a while back and i'm not sure many people know about it. It's called LoiLo Game recorder and it is free! It's super easy to use and can be figured out very easily, but one thing you want to do is click the gear icon and click the box at the bottom where it says 'overlay date and time'.
Also, to record a fullscreen game, you need to click on the three dots at the top, click 'auto' and then go into your fullscreen game and click the screen, then Alt+Tab out of the game, and click record!

Hope this is useful to all those people who use bandicam free or unregistered hypercam2!

:):)

Reactions: CoZmic Hazard

EvoZims

New User
Sep 13, 2016
United States
YouTube
Thanks a ton for the suggestion!
I'd also like to add: I use OBS & OBS Studio for my tutorials, gameplay, and livestreams. These two programs are so simple to use, and work really well! :D

mister_hugill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
YouTube
Thanks a ton for the suggestion!
I'd also like to add: I use OBS & OBS Studio for my tutorials, gameplay, and livestreams. These two programs are so simple to use, and work really well! :D
I do use OBS but it's the best for recording high movement gameplay, but I use it for streaming and it gives almost no lag