Gaming Best of the Month

Nightmare Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Derby
YouTube
NightmareGameUk
I have daily gaming videos, weekly vlogs and monthly special videos. One of those special videos is my Best of the Month series. A new one just came out today so come check it out.
I would be much appreciated if you could check it and my channel out.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
haha "I wanna go and see... *jumps off the stairs* *splat* ...My death! :D" hahaha Keep it up man really good! if I were you I would try and work on that thumbnail so people actually know it's gaming moments and not something else, I thought it was some sort of talking about nightmares haha. Also slam some background music on so the goofs gets even more goofy! Then you can turn the music on and of to increase that comical effect when it's needed! ;) Keep it up dude, you seem to have fun while you play so that's good! :)

Reactions: Nightmare Gaming

Nightmare Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Derby
YouTube
NightmareGameUk
haha "I wanna go and see... *jumps off the stairs* *splat* ...My death! :D" hahaha Keep it up man really good! if I were you I would try and work on that thumbnail so people actually know it's gaming moments and not something else, I thought it was some sort of talking about nightmares haha. Also slam some background music on so the goofs gets even more goofy! Then you can turn the music on and of to increase that comical effect when it's needed! ;) Keep it up dude, you seem to have fun while you play so that's good! :)
Thanks for the tips. Will try that out.