Gaming Best Of The best Need Advice

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Hey, i would be asking the fine people here to check out my latest gameplay video... but it would seem that i messed up big time. It would seem that the capture device that i am using (elgato hd60) somehow picked up on the noise of my laptop fan. I was sure that i had turned sound capture off, but right now im not sure. All in all the latest video i uploaded is complete garbage and im kind of glass i didn't do the entire boss fight right away( will have to redo that anyway).

Now does anyone have any personal tips on using the elgato hd60 capture device, and how would i get rid of the black bars that is surrounding my videos... i will link the latest video down below only for reference and sadly i will have to remove it soon :(.. Thanks in advice

-Red Sunn

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
Never really worked with an Elgato so I don't know about the fan noise. But the black bar could be wrong settings in the output resolution

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
th
Never really worked with an Elgato so I don't know about the fan noise. But the black bar could be wrong settings in the output resolution
for the fan noise i more or less figured out the problem, but as for the black bar, what would be the recommend output res ?