How do you feel about your channel growth?

• Completely happy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Djinn

New User
Feb 1, 2017
I recently joined the community as you can see,although ive been with freedom for over a year,i wanted to say hi to all the other freedom partners and expand my subscriber base,like we all want right.anyway i was curious what growing your channel in the last year has been like.As someone thats been producing content for over 4 years,its been slow.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I recently joined the community as you can see,although ive been with freedom for over a year,i wanted to say hi to all the other freedom partners and expand my subscriber base,like we all want right.anyway i was curious what growing your channel in the last year has been like.As someone thats been producing content for over 4 years,its been slow.
Hey dude! Get your sub button here : https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
I'm not too keen on growth but keep improving my content and make sure those who watch me are entertained! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Forums :)

Growth for me has been going up and down but eventually it is growing on a slow pace. So how are things at your side?