Being Harassed By A Troll

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
So I've been harassed for the past few days by a youtuber named Sapphire edits otherwise known as Arcanine2021 He trolled me on minecraft I told him off and now he's talking **** to me, making comments on my videos saying I should go kill myself and jew/cancer remarks. He made a second video after uploading his trolling video with me, and named it The ugliest girl on youtube. Now I obviously refuse to watch it because of the fact that I'm so heated right now. This needs to stop I blocked him and what not and now i'm finding out more and more about the video he made roasting me and my friend by using old videos of mine. Enough is enough I don't know what else to do but i'm not going to be playing his childish games.

Reactions: Brezo98

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
So I've been harassed for the past few days by a youtuber named Sapphire edits otherwise known as Arcanine2021 He trolled me on minecraft I told him off and now he's talking **** to me, making comments on my videos saying I should go kill myself and jew/cancer remarks. He made a second video after uploading his trolling video with me, and named it The ugliest girl on youtube. Now I obviously refuse to watch it because of the fact that I'm so heated right now. This needs to stop I blocked him and what not and now i'm finding out more and more about the video he made roasting me and my friend by using old videos of mine. Enough is enough I don't know what else to do but i'm not going to be playing his childish games.
(facepalm) Not this guy again, there have been multiple reports of him bullying and harassing multiple people on the forums, I've even experienced him bullying someone firsthand, as for his comments just click on the 3 dots on the top right of a comment and click hide user's comments from my channel

Reactions: Arualsmalls

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Everyone's got their own opinions. Somebody's opinion about you doesn't define who you are.
As your channel gets bigger and bigger, you'll see a lot of such people. People have their reasons for hating, whatever they may be. Some people will hate on you just for the fun of it. Some people have insecurities and hating on you might make them feel better about themselves. Someone might be having a bad day and decided that your video is where they wanna vent. Some people might not like the fact that you are succeeding as a YouTuber. The list goes on.
My suggestion, as mentioned above, block out the hatred. Don't acknowledge it, don't give it any sort of attention, and it will eventually stop.
You've got a 160 subs, that means there's an audience out there that enjoys the content you make.
Focus on them, and ignore haters.
Best of luck.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
He will end up just getting more viewers to your channel, these channels are just there to get a reaction. If you feel the video contains bullying content towards you as an individual it can be reported by going to the video, clicking on more, then clicking hateful or abusive content.

XD you have me weak you can't deal with **** on your own?

If you want to make trolling videos that is up to you, but any sort of harassment on the forums is not allowed. You have been given a warning point and a temporary ban, multiple points will result in a permanent ban.

Reactions: Vetrro

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
He will end up just getting more viewers to your channel, these channels are just there to get a reaction. If you feel the video contains bullying content towards you as an individual it can be reported by going to the video, clicking on more, then clicking hateful or abusive content.

If you want to make trolling videos that is up to you, but any sort of harassment on the forums is not allowed. You have been given a warning point and a temporary ban, multiple points will result in a permanent ban.

You got this all wrong. I'm not harassing anyone. I don't make troll videos nor do I ever intend to do so. I'm sorry if this thing was confusing but i'm not a troll or a bully

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
You got this all wrong. I'm not harassing anyone. I don't make troll videos nor do I ever intend to do so. I'm sorry if this thing was confusing but i'm not a troll or a bully

Look at the post he quoted. He was talking to the guy who was harassing you not the other way around.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys

In Koala_Stamed's reply, the top message was intended for you, and the message after the quote was intended for whoever is being quoted. For example, I have just quoted your reply, and then written a small message right after it. This means that this message is intended for you, not any of the other people who are part of this conversation.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
This is indeed something wich goes far. I had a sort like situation where a couple people went dislike bombing my video's, placing comments with things i rather not say. I reported the comments as spam, blocked the people but still recieved hate for days. Best is to not react on things like this and report the comments and video's in wich they use your content against you. This may be a tough road to walk but in time things like this will stop. Keep your head strong and keep doing what your best at and that is making amazing content and don't let something like this get to you ;)