AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
I have been kicking the idea of doing something like this around for a little while now, and I think that I would be interested in starting with some people from some of the communities that I am a part of. The idea is about a half an hour interview with each person and I will edit together a video containing things that will work with what we are talking about, or if you would like to show your face, we could always do a show with cams and everything as well. This is going to be strictly for smaller channels to try to get their names out there and to help people connect with other people out there that may be the same, or that may want to collab or something with them as well. It will be an interview format which means that I will be asking questions that would be typical of things like that, and then we can kind of shoot the ****, so to speak, and just talk about anything that you would be interested in. I think this could be an awesome series, and in the process I will get to meet a lot more of you amazing people out there, so whattya say? Want people to know who is really Behind the Keyboard?

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
I have been kicking the idea of doing something like this around for a little while now, and I think that I would be interested in starting with some people from some of the communities that I am a part of. The idea is about a half an hour interview with each person and I will edit together a video containing things that will work with what we are talking about, or if you would like to show your face, we could always do a show with cams and everything as well. This is going to be strictly for smaller channels to try to get their names out there and to help people connect with other people out there that may be the same, or that may want to collab or something with them as well. It will be an interview format which means that I will be asking questions that would be typical of things like that, and then we can kind of shoot the ****, so to speak, and just talk about anything that you would be interested in. I think this could be an awesome series, and in the process I will get to meet a lot more of you amazing people out there, so whattya say? Want people to know who is really Behind the Keyboard?
Id be down to be on your show if you let me!!

StefanGaming

The Gr8 One
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
Canadia
YouTube
I'd be really interested in this I'm hopefully buying a new mic for that sort of stuff but if anything it wouldn't be that long for me to buy it so let me know if I could fit into this series if I could

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
I would love to do it. I'm just starting out with my channel so it might be a good way to add contrast by interviewing Youtubers at all the stages of channel development.

Tharen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2017
Adelaide
YouTube
TharenReal
I would love to do it. I'm just starting out with my channel so it might be a good way to add contrast by interviewing Youtubers at all the stages of channel development.

Definitely, this is like my 5th or 6th channel and i think i could offer some interesting insight having had success in 2009 and 2010 (Everyone wishes we were back there) and still grinding to this day!