VLOG Beginning - DynamixGamer

DynamixGamer

New User
Nov 9, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
  • Your name/alias: I'm Eddie aka "DYNAMIXGAMER" and I came up with a alias DynamixGamer because I like to mix my content a lot which (Dynamix stands for Dynamic - characterized by constant change)
  • Where are you from?: I do live in United Kingdom for quite a bit, which is almost 3years, but the home country is Lithuania.
  • How old are you?: I'm currently 17.
  • How did you find Freedom!? Thanks to George Show I found it, which was totally by accident and as I watched one of his videos, it made me think that maybe it would be amazing opportunity to grow my channel which I have started almost a year ago. And glad I did.
  • What made you join our forums?: Freedom's friendly community I guess.
  • What are your hobbies?: I really do like editing, it makes me happy afterwards when the video is finished from 0% to 100% also I do like sports ( even tho I'm a bit of a lazy person shhh.. ) but I have no time as I do work full-time at the restaurant.
  • What is your favorite food? Pizza would definitely take this one!
  • Why did you start YouTube? It's hobby, honestly. It's like playing a game with something extra.
  • What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream? Healthy and happy family first place, also would like to make people smile
  • What kind of channel do you run?: I currently run a gaming channel which includes a bit of comedy and horror type.
  • How frequently do you upload?: Honestly I really want to upload more frequently, but as I do work summer time and I go to the college at the end of the summe. Which means I do upload when I got most free time. Also I'm planning to schedule the times when I'm going to upload the videos, as it would improve my channel's quality.
Thank you for wasting couple of minutes reading this <3

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
  • Your name/alias: I'm Eddie aka "DYNAMIXGAMER" and I came up with a alias DynamixGamer because I like to mix my content a lot which (Dynamix stands for Dynamic - characterized by constant change)
  • Where are you from?: I do live in United Kingdom for quite a bit, which is almost 3years, but the home country is Lithuania.
  • How old are you?: I'm currently 17.
  • How did you find Freedom!? Thanks to George Show I found it, which was totally by accident and as I watched one of his videos, it made me think that maybe it would be amazing opportunity to grow my channel which I have started almost a year ago. And glad I did.
  • What made you join our forums?: Freedom's friendly community I guess.
  • What are your hobbies?: I really do like editing, it makes me happy afterwards when the video is finished from 0% to 100% also I do like sports ( even tho I'm a bit of a lazy person shhh.. ) but I have no time as I do work full-time at the restaurant.
  • What is your favorite food? Pizza would definitely take this one!
  • Why did you start YouTube? It's hobby, honestly. It's like playing a game with something extra.
  • What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream? Healthy and happy family first place, also would like to make people smile
  • What kind of channel do you run?: I currently run a gaming channel which includes a bit of comedy and horror type.
  • How frequently do you upload?: Honestly I really want to upload more frequently, but as I do work summer time and I go to the college at the end of the summe. Which means I do upload when I got most free time. Also I'm planning to schedule the times when I'm going to upload the videos, as it would improve my channel's quality.
Thank you for wasting couple of minutes reading this <3

Welcome to the Freedom, What games do you play and what sports do you play also.