Solved Been Waiting To join Freedom still nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Party

New User
Jun 3, 2015
England
YouTube
hello everyone

well i am a new youtuber and i have been waiting on getting a invite to join freedom but i still have nothing they have not got back to me in like 4 days by email so i want to know if this is what it is like to join freedom or it is just me or can anyone help cos thinking about it seem like it it this hard to get help be4 i join seem like mite be a waste of time joining full stop

so any help would be great

Pinky Party

Kelkirra

Rising User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
I've been waiting since last November. I'm starting to think that the entire Freedom Family actually has requirements to join. I joined through Dropbacktv or something like that.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
hello everyone

well i am a new youtuber and i have been waiting on getting a invite to join freedom but i still have nothing they have not got back to me in like 4 days by email so i want to know if this is what it is like to join freedom or it is just me or can anyone help cos thinking about it seem like it it this hard to get help be4 i join seem like mite be a waste of time joining full stop

so any help would be great

Pinky Party

As twilight said contact the support team and they should be able to help you out :)
Also I made a thread on it a little while back https://freedom.community.tm/threads/no-invitation-learn-more-button-hasnt-shown-up.172147/

I've been waiting since last November. I'm starting to think that the entire Freedom Family actually has requirements to join. I joined through Dropbacktv or something like that.

There are requirements to join :p It used to be no requirements but was changed around November or something. It's supposed to be 1000 views per month & no copyrighted content. Although if you contact support they may review your channel and let you in.

Upvote 0

Pinky Party

New User
Jun 3, 2015
England
YouTube
yeah all sorted and i have been invited into the freedom network now thank u 4 the info and getting back to me wish the others who have not got there invites to get them soon

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.