Solved been unlinked - but unclear why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I have seen several thread similar to what i'm about to write saying they have after a long time been kicked/uninked fro the Freedom! Network

Well i have been here over a year and never had a strike against my current channel (only one i now use)

I did submit a support ticket about it but have since herd nothing but the status of my channel has gone from bad review to re-view (does this mean someone human will check it out)

Also saw someone else with the same problem mention they got told they did not have new enough content to be reviewed because my last video was from may 2016 (i think) and the only reason for this, is that i was saving up for a new desktop system (which i finally got enough money for) as my laptop was filming at a slow 17fps or even worse and that is the only reason for a lack of videos nothing to do with terms of condition rule braking or Youtube strikes

I had hoped to start making videos again soon but i can't afford to spend £1K + on a new set up if i can't make any money from Youtube at all (i made about a $1 some months so not a lot, but helps)

I loved being in Freedom! and had big plans for my channel going forward using some of the great features Freedom! offer such as copyright free music

I hope some nice members of staff here (which have helped me no end in the past) can help me again , i am aware of the new policy Youtube has been forced to make but i feel i still should be partnered with Freedom!

Thanks
Charles Meekins

Reactions: Extremity

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Charles

We are sorry for the inconvenience that may have been cause with your account being unlinked. We do remind you that Support will have all the information regarding this issue so they will be able to elaborate on why this process has occurred.

Nevertheless, as a community, we want to try to resolve your issue as much as we possibly can. From what I can remember, you do get kicked out of the partnership if you become quite inactive and you don't upload. I believe if you do start uploading once again, we would allow you back into the partnership, given that everything else such as monetisation, copyright etc.. is fulfilled.

There isn't much we can do on the forums to reinvite you, that would be in support's discretion, however given from what you have said, this is just a pure mistake since you have been inactive, and we try to weed out channels which don't try anymore.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but you must wait until support can get back to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.