LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello all!

I just tried to share an announcement video for my stream tomorrow and I couldn't post because I did not have 10 credits. So now we need credits to post in certain forums? What's the purpose of this? Perhaps to weed out people here to just promote themselves. I had a lot of credits back when they were in beta and now I lost all of them. Is there a way to get them back? What other forums do I need credits to post in?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello all!

I just tried to share an announcement video for my stream tomorrow and I couldn't post because I did not have 10 credits. So now we need credits to post in certain forums? What's the purpose of this? Perhaps to weed out people here to just promote themselves. I had a lot of credits back when they were in beta and now I lost all of them. Is there a way to get them back? What other forums do I need credits to post in?
First of all, welcome back.

The Beta stage has ended and the Credit system has been officially launched with a Credit store!
To earn credits simple be active :)
Also note the media section is open for a week to partners now where you can share your media ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello all!

The credits have now been introduced outside of the beta stage, unfortunately as a result of this everyone's totals have been reset to 0. These are needed to post your content, in promote yourself sections and our new media section, as a way to prevent spam postings and to encourage more feedback and participation across the forum. As mention above the media section is open to all Forum partners for one week to post in so be sure to add your best videos if you wanted to.

Also as you have been so active previously in the community I have also sent you 50 credits to help out, hope these help.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
The credits have now been introduced outside of the beta stage, unfortunately as a result of this everyone's totals have been reset to 0. These are needed to post your content, in promote yourself sections and our new media section, as a way to prevent spam postings and to encourage more feedback and participation across the forum. As mention above the media section is open to all Forum partners for one week to post in so be sure to add your best videos if you wanted to.

Also as you have been so active previously in the community I have also sent you 50 credits to help out, hope these help.

I figured it was to prevent spam postings, it makes sense. Wow, thank you for the credits!

No problem mate and good to have you back with us :)

It's good to be back! I was uploading semi-regularly but I was away from the forums.