Solved Been a few days and submitted a ticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtVault

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2017
YouTube
SgtVaultTM
Hello,

I recently registered under Freedom since last Thursday, so it's been about 5 days (3 business days) since and I haven't received an invite or denial. I sent a support ticket as well, but I'm not getting a response at all. Anybody can help would be greatly appreciated.

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Support are usually responsive, and quick to reply. Maybe when one of the mods see this, they can enquire on your behalf. Application processing can take a while though, so sit back and try be patient while its being processed. Providing you don't have copyright material on your channel, or strikes against you, you likely won't be denied. Won't take too long! ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SgtVault

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2017
YouTube
SgtVaultTM
Support are you usually responsive, and quick to reply. Maybe when one of the mods see this, they can enquire on your behalf. Application processing can take a while though, so sit back and try be patient while its being processed. Providing you don't have copyright material on your channel, or strikes against you, you likely won't be denied. Won't take too long! ;)
Thanks so much for the information!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by Keith Support invites are normally quite quick but can be affected by the amount of applications they have gotten in the last few days. I'm sorry that its taking a little while longer in your case and that you haven't had any progression on your application yet. Can I just check that you have some recent content on your channel (within the last week or so) that you have no copyright or community strikes and that you have an active monetisation policy?

If that is all fine, then they should just be reviewing your channel, as its been more than 3 days since you applied I would normally suggest you contact the support team, but as you have already done that, unfortunately we just have to wait for the minute while your channel is reviewed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.