Bearlirious

Rising User
Apr 27, 2015
YouTube
Yo, what's going on guys?

It's Bear here. I recently thought to finally introduce myself, since I haven't really used the forums yet.
So who am I?

I'm Mylo and I run the channel Bearlirious.
Bearlirious is the home of the loudest, most explosive action packed funny moments! On my channel I make: GTA V funny moments, GMOD funny moments and occasional funny moments on random games.

To truly see who I am, take a look at my channel by clicking on that button below :) See you on YouTube! :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

It's Bear here. I recently thought to finally introduce myself, since I haven't really used the forums yet.
So who am I?

Bearlirious is the home of the loudest, most explosive action packed funny moments! On my channel I make: GTA V funny moments, GMOD funny moments and occasional funny moments on random games.

To truly see who I am, take a look at my channel by clicking on that button below :) See you on YouTube! :D
Glad you decided to introduce yourself, we don't bite :D

Reactions: Bearlirious

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

So who am I?

Welcome to the family Bearlirious, How you find about Freedom! and what are you goals for youtube for the future?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom ! Gmod is such a funny game to play with friends xD

best of luck (y) (Y)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

So who am I?

Welcome to Freedom! GTA is such an amazing game, you can do so much in it and the free roam with friends is awesome. What got you into GTA?

Bearlirious

Rising User
Apr 27, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the family Bearlirious, How you find about Freedom! and what are you goals for youtube for the future?
Hey, it's nice to meet you. I foudn freedom by searching on youtube about the best partnership and Freedom! came up the most so I looked into it and it was just such an amazing choice it left me with no choice! My YouTube goals for the future are to grow a large caring community that love to have a joke and have a supportive approach to commenting and the rest of the community:D

Reactions: Prology

Bearlirious

Rising User
Apr 27, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! GTA is such an amazing game, you can do so much in it and the free roam with friends is awesome. What got you into GTA?
Thank you, it's awesome to meet you! I first got into GTA because of all of my friend playing it. I started to play it, learnt my way around and loved it from then on :)