Review4Review Be a critic :)

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Before I begin, I just want to say I myself and my content is no where close to perfect. Although I cannot lie I was surprised upon looking at your channel art and thumbnails I had pretty low expectations but found really good recording quality. Your microphone did seem like it was a bit static sounding. If you plan on doing this more often or as a possible career I advise investing in a better low budget mic like the Blue Snowball. Or try not being so close to microphone. Also please be careful with the jump cuts (best when used in moderation or resort to cleaner cuts). One last critic before I give my review, If you plan on being a minecraft pvp channel I advise you add clips where you win also try to control your emotions.

For your channel art (thumbnails, banner, logo) 4/10
Content quality 6/10
Overall channel 6/10

Some final advise try editing your channel page layout.

I hope you review me too... I see much potential in your channel just need to put a little bit more effort.

ExpensiveGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
YouTube
Before I begin, I just want to say I myself and my content is no where close to perfect. Although I cannot lie I was surprised upon looking at your channel art and thumbnails I had pretty low expectations but found really good recording quality. Your microphone did seem like it was a bit static sounding. If you plan on doing this more often or as a possible career I advise investing in a better low budget mic like the Blue Snowball. Or try not being so close to microphone. Also please be careful with the jump cuts (best when used in moderation or resort to cleaner cuts). One last critic before I give my review, If you plan on being a minecraft pvp channel I advise you add clips where you win also try to control your emotions.

For your channel art (thumbnails, banner, logo) 4/10
Content quality 6/10
Overall channel 6/10

Some final advise try editing your channel page layout.

I hope you review me too... I see much potential in your channel just need to put a little bit more effort.

Thanks for you review! I right now have the Blue Yeti, but it was an audio issue. I just reinstalled my drivers and it's sounding like new again. For channel art; I hired Venom Graphics to make mine, but he JUST uploaded a video that he is going on break for 3 months :/ Thumbnails I don't really know how to make very well, so I'll look up some tutorials.

..And you probably don't care, here's my review of your channel:
I love your channel style! But I have a few quick things that are really easy to fix. * Thumbnails. Most of those thumbnails aren't eye-catching, try adding in more color (really, it works) Some videos don't even have thumbnails * Energy - I mainly judged on your latest video- not the 'Stream Ad' one, but I saw that you were just kind of uploading for the feeling of it. Only record games that you are interested in. * Banner - It's not bad, I just see some pixelation. That's all! I think your off to a great start and KEEP on going! Overall: Content: 6/10 Channel as a whole: 5/10

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Thanks for you review! I right now have the Blue Yeti, but it was an audio issue. I just reinstalled my drivers and it's sounding like new again. For channel art; I hired Venom Graphics to make mine, but he JUST uploaded a video that he is going on break for 3 months :/ Thumbnails I don't really know how to make very well, so I'll look up some tutorials.

..And you probably don't care, here's my review of your channel:
I love your channel style! But I have a few quick things that are really easy to fix. * Thumbnails. Most of those thumbnails aren't eye-catching, try adding in more color (really, it works) Some videos don't even have thumbnails * Energy - I mainly judged on your latest video- not the 'Stream Ad' one, but I saw that you were just kind of uploading for the feeling of it. Only record games that you are interested in. * Banner - It's not bad, I just see some pixelation. That's all! I think your off to a great start and KEEP on going! Overall: Content: 6/10 Channel as a whole: 5/10
Thank you for the channel review and the clarification on audio! I understand that my last video had a lack of enthusiasm but that was due in part to the fact that I had to record 6 videos in one day, (I explained why in a previous video). All videos I spend upwards of 6 hours on to ensure I don't upload something that I don't like and I enjoy every moment of it!.. Thanks again for the honest review and I'll take your advice to heart!

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
  • Art - Your art is plain and simple but it gets the point across but some people can see this as lack of effort (not me just talking from experience. Also I like to help people out so I can hook you up with some free stuff ;))
  • The whole channel brand - It's clear to see you like to play games like Minecraft and Roblox which is good because those games together appeal to the same audience. Your intro is also really smooth
  • Audio - Your mic quality is very smooth and your background music fits very well. Your commentary is also very nice, quite entertaining :p
  • Visual - Very smooth fps and nice gamma ratio. Maybe edit out the black bars on the top and bottoms of the videos?
  • Use of description (properly described, social links, clickable links, human readable?) - Title very clear, I like the use of
    "||"
  • Use of tags - Good tags, related to your content
  • Do the videos meet the value proposition set by the title/description - Good information provided and nice use of links
I really like your content and I'm now subscribed. Keep doing what your doing :p

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi there, genuinely, I don't like Minecraft as much as I use to when I was young, but I indeed enjoyed watching your video. You have a lot of enthusiasm. You sound young but the best part is your voice isn't annoying! You seem like you're having a lot of fun while recording these videos which is one of the best points. Don't let Intro's or Graphics bother you, I personally have been using a cat with a viking helmet for quite some time now xD The Frames were very smooth, which must mean you have a great computer. The only thing to make sure to do with perfection is the thumbnails which are needed to catch the attention of a random person which could be a potential subscriber ;)

One of the aspects I like in your video which I don't see many people do that often is jumping to different parts of the video which are entertaining and you are talking to the viewer :D

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!