bbc three online? good or bad

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
what do you think of bbc three going online only - for me it is the wrong move and if they needed to save money just have ads like youtube and other tv channels

also what shows on bbc three did you watch/like most mine where josh, russel howard good news and mighty boosh

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
I'm sorry to say that I do not watch tv or BBC, but I have to comment on the internet only subject. We are seeing it more rampant then ever, where cable and channels are moving to the internet, because they want to make money where they are losing it. If they don't bring themselves to the viewer then the viewer will go else ware. It's true in almost all cases, and seeing as cable is starting to become obsolete in providing things such as 4k experiences or anywhere anytime viewing, it's a fact that they need to high tail over to computers, or risk bankrupting the business. It's the same with GameStop. They are loosing all their sales, and so to stay afloat they relocated to the era. Now is digital, so make digital shops. Plus they also have started to develop games too. This is just showing the actual flow of where things will be in the next 20 year, and it is honestly a good idea for all television channels to jump of the train before it crashes.