BattleField 1 On Pc

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone i just got battlefield 1 on pc last night and have played it for about 5 hours mix of MP and campaign and i think the game is solid.. Let me know what you guys think of this game and what do you play on pc ps4 xbox one

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
I play Battlefield 1 on PC and I actually have a couple videos up for it, one of which is doing rather well. My favorite right now is playing Hardcore mode with the entire HUD completely disabled. If you're up for a challenge, try it out!
I will try that out and ty for letting me know you have videos on your channel i am going to check them out!

Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I just bought it on PC on the Black Friday sales but I can't play it until Sunday night because my gaming PC is back at school lol

The suspense has got to be killing you! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1480130573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am also hooked on this Game put in 120 hrs so far and loved every sec of it . Glad you like it as well
ty everyone for your reply's and i'm glad you guys like the game!

Just outta curiosity....are you guys, new to the series?

DGTL ONE

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
dgtlone
No i have owned just about every Battlefield game out but this one other than BFBC2 is my second favorite . My htoughts are that BF3 and 4 were the test horses for Battlefield 1 . And i also play on PC[DOUBLEPOST=1480136625][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW Great video Jake i liked commented and subbed ya bro . Great content

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I played bf 3 bf 4 hardline but not very much of them so i would say yes i am. Bf1 is the first one that i am playing alot of

Gotcha, so you're at least somewhat familiar with the game mechanics. I've been playing since BF2 and I've probably got at the bare minimum of 500 hours playtime per game; I've wasted alot of time on this franchise lol. Good fun though.[DOUBLEPOST=1480137943][/DOUBLEPOST]
No i have owned just about every Battlefield game out but this one other than BFBC2 is my second favorite . My htoughts are that BF3 and 4 were the test horses for Battlefield 1 . And i also play on PC[DOUBLEPOST=1480136625][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW Great video Jake i liked commented and subbed ya bro . Great content

Sweet! Yeah BFBC2 is the one that really realed me into the series. I liked BF3 and BF4 too, but BF1 so far really outshines them, in my humble opinion. If you guys want to add me on Origin, its-- JakeVegas79.

And yeah I saw you subbed, thanks man! I appreciate the feedback and I'll be sure to give your channel a look here shortly too!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone i just got battlefield 1 on pc last night and have played it for about 5 hours mix of MP and campaign and i think the game is solid.. Let me know what you guys think of this game and what do you play on pc ps4 xbox one
Play it on PS4 myself and got blown away by the graphics of the game, so sharp and detailed it is just eye candy :D

Reactions: Andrew Carney