Batman vs Superman

KingGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2015
YouTube
So Batman vs Superman just came out after so much hype surrounding it, so does it live up to the hype?
No it does not in my opinion, the action is great and Jesse Eisenberg and Ben Affleck is amazing in the movie but the story and script is just not good enough and so the movie disponents
What do you think about the movie?

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
I made sure not to get so hyped for it because it just reeked of "Lets make a movie called Batman v Superman and make lots of money" also I'm not a big fan of Zach Snyder - it wasn't bad, but nothing worth rivalling the MCU

also I did a review *cough cough* which explains it more haha
*VIDEO LINK REMOVED*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KingGaming

Impacttt

Rising User
So Batman vs Superman just came out after so much hype surrounding it, so does it live up to the hype?
No it does not in my opinion, the action is great and Jesse Eisenberg and Ben Affleck is amazing in the movie but the story and script is just not good enough and so the movie disponents
What do you think about the movie?
I was honestly pretty disappointed with it. They have us so many teasers and stuff like that, it wasn't really surprising!

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
In my review I gave the movie a 7.5/10 I liked it but it had A LOT of problems from trying to cram too much in and you could tell where certain parts had been edited out, but I'm hoping that the Ultimate Edition R rated Blu Ray cut will try to fix some of these problems

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Just saw it yesterday and wow what a train wreck the whole vs thing was not epic but tragic and not played out at all! Somewhere in the middle I just lost all grip and didn't even now what scene I was looking at and it just confused me allot after going back to the main story line. The whole monster out of another world thing was a big letdown... why did they think that was a good idea to add???

The movie was gloomy what made me think about the old school comics but the addition of all the nonsense just made me disbelieve the whole movie... sad really it could have been so good!

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I personally really enjoyed it.

Batfleck was great - I loved how we got to see the Superman/Zodd Battle from the perspective of Bruce Wayne. The intro was brilliant! I loved how they touched on the origins of Batman as we all know what happened to his parents (featuring Maggie & Negan from TWD) but didnt over do it.

I loved how the tone was much darker than the MCU and explored more of the human condition and how we tend to be either for or against a subject/person/God etc, Encapsulating the fear and paranoia that we as humans tend to display in regards to something we don't fully understand. Also the fact that even Superman being a "God" but still having lived on earth feeling emotionally torn in regards to his powers and responsibilities that they bring.

Batman was much darker, broken and jaded which I thought was brilliant as Superman as a character is still very young in his superhero career as where Batman is prob going about 20 years into his career.

I thought a very subtle sub textual thing thrown into the mix that was fantastic was the comparison between how Bruce Wayne and Lex view Superman. Bruce sees Supes as an Alien here to possibly wipe out the Human race as where Lex looks at Superman as both a God and the Devil

Hans Zimmer in my opinion once again NAILED it on the score, especially the little musical theme he gave Lex.

I will admit that the movie did definitely have pacing issues but not enough to which it hurt my enjoyment of the film & as to the trailers giving too much away I feel that they did release a bit to much but I stopped hitting the click bait on all the stuff they released.

This is a perfect example of Art being completely 100% Subjective :D Just glad I got to see two Titans of Superheros go at it :D