Batman V Superman or Civil War

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
When batman v superman was first announced I was definitely going to see that over civil wars because it's something different but the more characters dc decide to put in the movie the less I want to see it. All wonder women doomsday and lex Luther are doing is taking the ip attention away from the to guy you're supposed to being attention to. Also we all now know that batman and superman will be friends at the end of this movie so there isn't much point in them fighting in the first place. Civil war can get away with having lots of characters because it is a war not just a 1 on 1 fight and all those characters actually have a reason to be in the movie. Wonder Woman and doomsday were just thrown in there wih no explanation for why they are there. Right now I'm seeing both movies but I would watch civil war over batman v superman anyday. But there is one thing I don't get about civil war. Why the hell is this a captain America movie. They should just call it avengers civil war.

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Marvel proofs himself worthy while dc hasn't being so great with the man of steel so I say civil war!

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Civil War.

Batman vs Superman has been discussed for years on years on years. It's old and tired out. They should have done it YEARS ago. Also, Ben Affleck as Batman. Ick.