Service BAE Designs | Affordable | Reliable | High Quality For All!

MercedesKV

New User
Jun 8, 2016
^E896C5C2CC7D28CDB78DD688AB480080B44D58128CB8D7888B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
At a combined knowledge and experience of 5 years between us we have developed over the past few years to build up our designs, into some powerful promotional and up to standard pieces of work.

We offer our tremendous and phenomenal graphics for a low price,
but what you will get out of it is, High Quality, Affordable and Professional designs.
Both of us work with Photoshop, we also offer .PSD files on request of your piece.
Your custom will be dealt with swiftly and securely and payments made via PayPal.

YouTube.png TwitterTwitch.png

Other Services: Desktop Wallpapers £7.50 / $10, Promotional Posters £5 / $8, Forum Signature £3 / $4, Facebook Covers £5 / $8, Facebook Avatars

We offer Social Media Packages, at a Great and Cheap Price;
YouTube Package: Youtube Banner & Matching Avatar, x2 Thumbnails, Video Overlay, Outro Card £15 / $20
Twitch Package: Twitch Panels, Twitch Overlay, Offline Banner / Other

EXAMPLES OF WORK:
Other Examples on request.
^58B3939B26E15F0B2E5874812EBD3C4E25F16174FA95B24567^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

If you would like to get in contact with us below, or have any questions, please post below and for our services let us know ASAP.

Reactions: Alpine

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Would highly reccomend you create a portfolio before charging high prices, high for this community anyways, but anyways your work looks decent.

Reactions: MercedesKV

MercedesKV

New User
Jun 8, 2016
Would highly reccomend you create a portfolio before charging high prices, high for this community anyways, but anyways your work looks decent.
Hey Alpine!!,

Thank you very much for the kind words, I tried adding some but the forum said they were too big to upload!

Most of our Work is on Facebook, under BAE Designs, we also have DeviantArt(s) too. Anyway, I'll see if I can add some below here; (Sorry if the images are low quality, I had to change the file format from png to jpg.

about.jpg DeloriumBannertemplate.jpg twitterbanner.jpg WWEwallpaper1.jpg

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Hey Alpine!!,

Thank you very much for the kind words, I tried adding some but the forum said they were too big to upload!

Most of our Work is on Facebook, under BAE Designs, we also have DeviantArt(s) too. Anyway, I'll see if I can add some below here; (Sorry if the images are low quality, I had to change the file format from png to jpg.

View attachment 15783 View attachment 15784 View attachment 15785 View attachment 15786
No problem dude. I reccomend Behance or carbonnade for your portfolio as to my knowledge there is no max upload size but again good work

Reactions: MercedesKV

MercedesKV

New User
Jun 8, 2016
Going to look at them now @Alpine thanks for that.

Also: For a Limited time only, the first 3 people to request graphics will get them for FREE.

Reactions: Alpine

Android Tech/Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2016
YouTube
I would Like A channel Banner With "Android Tech/Gamer" In a Very Cool Font.( so much likes ) And Logo's of some android games and Android Logo too...ty for that.