Backwardz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Backwardz (or Nasim)
(Optional) Where are you from?: England
(Optional) How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? I just wanted a way to grow my YouTube, I've been looking at a lot of different partnerships, but Freedom! is the one I found most benefits in!
What made you join our forums?: I joined so I could maybe make new friends, and people to collaborate!
What are your hobbies?: I like playing football, my position is centreback (ENGLISH football :p) and I also love writing and making GFX!
What is your favorite food?: Can't really say, I'm pretty fond of crackers and cheese? Weird, I know - that's me.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube after getting inspired by loads of other people, and all the editing and uploading and recording looked really fun!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: In the YouTube sense, hopefully one day getting 10,000 subscribers? In my actual life sense, I just want to get through life I guess.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel, which is mostly MineCraft, but also CS:GO at times! I also stream on Twitch
When do you upload?: Every 2-3 days, not really a specific schedule yet!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2eggfcoJudRznAH3ORlqA

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Backwardz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Crackers and cheese? That's not weird! I like crackers coated in cheese haha, but my favourite food has to be lasagna or pizza. :p

I really enjoy playing Minecraft and making videos with the game is a pleasure! For a while now, I've considered doing some streams over the winter break but I don't know how I really feel about that, I've always been more of a video kind of guy. Do you stream on a schedule, and if so do you have any tips for consistency and keeping your streams interesting? I've thought about designing some really cool overlays and perhaps including a face cam.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, there's even a "Minecraft" section nested there in case you want to talk about Minecraft-specific topics!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Backwardz

Backwardz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Backwardz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Crackers and cheese? That's not weird! I like crackers coated in cheese haha, but my favourite food has to be lasagna or pizza. :p

I really enjoy playing Minecraft and making videos with the game is a pleasure! For a while now, I've considered doing some streams over the winter break but I don't know how I really feel about that, I've always been more of a video kind of guy. Do you stream on a schedule, and if so do you have any tips for consistency and keeping your streams interesting? I've thought about designing some really cool overlays and perhaps including a face cam.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, there's even a "Minecraft" section nested there in case you want to talk about Minecraft-specific topics!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Yeah, I designed my own overlay, and I don't stream that consistently, just when I want, and I have all my streams broadcast onto my Twitter, so they all know when to come too! I'd also suggest having AFK screens, when you need periodic breaks, so your viewers stay around at all times!

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Yeah, I designed my own overlay, and I don't stream that consistently, just when I want, and I have all my streams broadcast onto my Twitter, so they all know when to come too! I'd also suggest having AFK screens, when you need periodic breaks, so your viewers stay around at all times!
Ooh, thanks for the suggestion! I can design an AFK screen, I will definitely do that if I stream over the break. :)

Reactions: Backwardz