Service Request backing music

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
does anyone know how to make hiphop backing music if they can can you get back to me because i wanna make my next song and i will include you in the details for making it im an independant rap artist and i have a license to sell music worldwide and i already have one song thats available in 23 countries and over 20 music apps i would pay for the backing track aslong as its not a ridiculous price always keep in mind if the song gets somewhere your beats will be famous.

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
Canada
www.patreon.com
YouTube
igame2015
does anyone know how to make hiphop backing music if they can can you get back to me because i wanna make my next song and i will include you in the details for making it im an independant rap artist and i have a license to sell music worldwide and i already have one song thats available in 23 countries and over 20 music apps i would pay for the backing track aslong as its not a ridiculous price always keep in mind if the song gets somewhere your beats will be famous.

Hey Josh,
I know it's a little off topic and I am not a music person, however I wanted to point out that your YouTube subscribe link needs to be fixed in your profile.

Good luck finding your backing :)