Service Back w/ Banners and Proficle Pics! 4 Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liinux

Art Designs Freedom Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
liinuxr6
Copy, Answer and Post!
Get free GFX now!

Code:
Youtube/twitch Name:
Youtube or Twitch:
Type of Videos:
Subscribers:
Goal(If Wanted):
More:
I pay $10/monthly for Photoshop
Donations are appreciated![DOUBLEPOST=1443862004][/DOUBLEPOST]Supposed say: Free Service!

Last edited:

VocalicMango

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
Youtube/twitch Name: MechaMitch
Youtube or Twitch: Youtube
Type of Videos: Pokemon
Subscribers:0 (just starting out
Goal(If Wanted):
More: Could I have a profile pic please. Something like a robot face with MM in the middle .

Thanks

The Leaping Legion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Buster_46
Youtube/twitch Name: The Leaping Legion (shows up as The Leaping Legion [L3Gl0])
Youtube or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzfmqCsgucUltjH1_aFdrA
Type of Videos: We do Smite, Minecraft, AOTTG, Town of Salem, and more!
Subscribers: 17
Goal(If Wanted): Our team goal is to bring great content to our viewers. We want people to come to us and enjoy their relax time with our commentary.
More: We are requesting a channel art. (yes, we do have one, but our designer is leaving and took it all with him.) If the channel art could have our 3 gammer tags and the name, as well as the slogan, "One team. Your favorite games.," in it, that would be great!
-We are also willing to promote your service if you provide us yours!
Tags:
Buster_46
Bryce5801
DaredevillProngs

Thank you so much!! Skype me or shoot me a tweet @Buster_46 or buster_46(skype) if you need questions answered. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Team Rebel

New User
Jun 27, 2015
Youtube/twitch Name: Team Rebel (shown as: TeamREBEL - Freerunning-Parkour-Vlogs )
Youtube or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWQ0pssqQsWegBWYUdMiCg or teamrebel.tk
Type of Videos: Freerunning and Parkour (sport edits)
Subscribers:atm 95
Goal(If Wanted): To make great quality videos (and have better gfx :D )
More: I'd like to have a clean and 3d text banner :p
I'll put youre channel link in every video description. :p, and give you a s/o on instagram (follow @jordi_dayum, atm i have 582 followers)

You could Skype me at jrdjnsn or email me at : [email protected]!

Liinux

Art Designs Freedom Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
liinuxr6
Holy crap! I never tought I would get this many posts! Thanks everyone, I'm on it![DOUBLEPOST=1444068068][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you could be a good asset to our paid service team. If you want to find out more clinic the link below :D
http://www.taintedsoldiersgraphics.com/careers.html
I am Solo 4 life mate :D Thanks for your caring anyways![DOUBLEPOST=1444068119][/DOUBLEPOST]
Youtube/twitch Name: FrenchieNinja
Youtube or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xz9L1-cpA9ZXlPAHGNoAA
Type of Videos: Destiny tutorials(In the middle of revamping before I start to upload again)
Subscribers: 490
Goal(If Wanted): 1000
More: I'm just looking for a logo at the moment, i'd like it to revolve a ninja
I think I'll be done with yours Wednesday[DOUBLEPOST=1444068154][/DOUBLEPOST]
banner please?

Youtube/twitch Name: DaMeenie
Youtube or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUvUNlh_QaaveyXlVvyqLA
Type of Videos: Good ones
Subscribers: 45
Goal(If Wanted): 46
More: banner please :) something that looks professional
Thursday or even wednesday probably![DOUBLEPOST=1444068192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Youtube/twitch Name: MechaMitch
Youtube or Twitch: Youtube
Type of Videos: Pokemon
Subscribers:0 (just starting out
Goal(If Wanted):
More: Could I have a profile pic please. Something like a robot face with MM in the middle .

Thanks
Pobably thursday :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444068227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Youtube/twitch Name: Team Rebel (shown as: TeamREBEL - Freerunning-Parkour-Vlogs )
Youtube or Twitch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWQ0pssqQsWegBWYUdMiCg or teamrebel.tk
Type of Videos: Freerunning and Parkour (sport edits)
Subscribers:atm 95
Goal(If Wanted): To make great quality videos (and have better gfx :D )
More: I'd like to have a clean and 3d text banner :p
I'll put youre channel link in every video description. :p, and give you a s/o on instagram (follow @jordi_dayum, atm i have 582 followers)

You could Skype me at jrdjnsn or email me at : [email protected]!
Late Thursday or early Friday

Last edited:

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I'd advise showing your portfolio in your thread :)

I think you could be a good asset to our paid service team. If you want to find out more clinic the link below :D
http://www.taintedsoldiersgraphics.com/careers.html

^ not sure if your team has a portfolio but I did not see a link to it.. I'd suggest adding more to your site when it comes to work you have done. I love the fact that even though you have a weebly site you use a professional domain :) makes you guys look better.

I'm gonna be honest though from what I saw in the team store I believe the prices are too high for the quality that I saw, I don't know what your paying your artists also but if its less than 90% not many artists are going to take the offer if they can make more and get more work as a solo designer (Generally I've learned from every team I've joined I make more and get more work solo). The purpose of even joining a team is for the team to advertise your talent and get you jobs and also sometimes give you tips/tools for improvement.. if your doing that well then you may have a way to give them less than 90% and get away with it.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
I'd advise showing your portfolio in your thread :)

^ not sure if your team has a portfolio but I did not see a link to it.. I'd suggest adding more to your site when it comes to work you have done. I love the fact that even though you have a weebly site you use a professional domain :) makes you guys look better.

I'm gonna be honest though from what I saw in the team store I believe the prices are too high for the quality that I saw, I don't know what your paying your artists also but if its less than 90% not many artists are going to take the offer if they can make more and get more work as a solo designer (Generally I've learned from every team I've joined I make more and get more work solo). The purpose of even joining a team is for the team to advertise your talent and get you jobs and also sometimes give you tips/tools for improvement.. if your doing that well then you may have a way to give them less than 90% and get away with it.
Previous work is displayed on the home tab. Scroll down and everything is listed there. On the home tab as well under the title it says samples and previous work are below. We pay our artists 90% however as for how everything else works out I can't disclose.

Last edited:

The Leaping Legion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Buster_46
Holy crap! I never tought I would get this many posts! Thanks everyone, I'm on it![DOUBLEPOST=1444068068][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am Solo 4 life mate :D Thanks for your caring anyways![DOUBLEPOST=1444068119][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I'll be done with yours Wednesday[DOUBLEPOST=1444068154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thursday or even wednesday probably![DOUBLEPOST=1444068192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pobably thursday :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444068227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Late Thursday or early Friday

Does this mean you cannot do our request? Im just asking...

Matt B (M4ttb11)

Rising User
Jan 15, 2015
YouTube
Youtube/twitch Name: AbstractTheater
Youtube or Twitch:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4GV5_ex742Y_i9Xdou-nJA
Type of Videos: GTAV Comedy
Subscribers: 14
I would like a banner that is Abstract & Modern with an old Theater feel. Also try to incorporate something to do with a TheaterTheater into it. Also would like it to slightly match my logo if you can.
More: Skype is mattbnz12, email is [email protected]. feel free to add me on Skype and send it there or just send it to my email. Also please update me about it on my skype. Thanks so much man, very generous service!

EchoPlaysMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Youtube/twitch Name: EchoPlaysMC
Youtube or Twitch: YouTube
Type of Videos: Look for yourself ;)
Subscribers: 240+
Goal(If Wanted): 500k
More: Looking to get a banner.

GamingDecayYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
Youtube/twitch Name: GamingDecayYT ( http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingDecayYT
Youtube or Twitch: YouTube
Type of Videos: 1st Person Shooters
Subscribers: 153
Goal(If Wanted): 1000
More: The colors of my channel are Purple and White. Please included those colors!

Please add me on skype: GamingDecayYT, if you can do the banner for me. Thanks and I'm looking forward to talking to you soon.

The Leaping Legion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Buster_46
Hello again! Im checking in on things. Its been about 2 weeks scince I made a request here, but it doesnt look like anythings been happening... Is there a problem? Hope everything is ok.
-The Leaping Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.