Gaming back on the youtube grind

D3DLY Hound

New User
Feb 13, 2016
Hi there, i am here looking for a collaboration with someone similar in channel size as i am. maybe i post a video on your channel and you post a video on my channel?
Basically I will be uploading call of duty gameplay as well as life story commentaries.
currently standing at almost a hundered subscribers with on average 80-100 views per video.
Thanks.
message me if intrested

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So your basically offering playlist4playlist then? If you could edit your original post to tell us some more about the type of content you do and your channel size that would be great

D3DLY Hound

New User
Feb 13, 2016
Hows now? and please help me if here is a easier way to find people to collab with
So your basically offering playlist4playlist then? If you could edit your original post to tell us some more about the type of content you do and your channel size that would be great[/QUOTE

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hows now? and please help me if here is a easier way to find people to collab with
You can edit your original post by clicking on the edit button, which should be just underneath / to the side of your original post. Also if your looking for people to collab with you should definitely check out other threads in this section of the forum as loads of people are always looking for people to game with / make videos with.