Community Back in the Freedom Family

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey guys,

I am back in the Freedom Family. Some of you may remember me, most will not.

I was part of Freedom with my gaming channel, SilentOblivion903 and then briefly under this channel. But I left to go join BBTV.
Well, after 8 months I decided to come back.
My place belongs in the Freedom Family and it feels good to be home.

On this channel I do music content, mainly covers of my favorite songs and video game, tv and film covers as well as gear reviews for guitar related products, Q&A's, tutorials etc.

I still have my gaming channel now called Doodles Plays Games but I don't frequently upload to that because I'm very focused on music at the minute. I'm about to start a Music Production degree with Point Blank College in London and recently landed a job composing the soundtrack for a brand new video game called Infinite Desolation which is set to be released on Steam in 2017.

If you want to know anything else please leave a comment :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
I'm glad you're back! I do remember you from awhile back! Your channel is a lot different then other channels I see! :)
yeah mine's a bit different since it's music based.
I'm also diversifying by doing the odd bit on non music but still keep the same style. Just the odd light hearted video.
People seem to dig them so it's all good :)

But it's good to be back :)

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Welcome back, glad you decided to return :) Good luck with your music production degree, creating a soundtrack for a game sounds awesome!
thanks man.

Yeah it's a lot of fun.
It's not a typical soundtrack because what I was told was to create a soundtrack that's influenced by the likes of Metallica and older shooters like Doom.

So I get to basically rock out with my guitar and create metal music and get paid :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi welcome back it's great your here.
I hope you enjoy being back in the freedom network and being with some amazing YouTube creators. If you need anything or just want to chat feel free to start a conversation with me.
All the best with your YouTube dreams,
Showcase One Team :)

Reactions: Doodles

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hi welcome back it's great your here.
I hope you enjoy being back in the freedom network and being with some amazing YouTube creators. If you need anything or just want to chat feel free to start a conversation with me.
All the best with your YouTube dreams,
Showcase One Team :)
will do man, really appreciate the comment :)

It's great to be back, Freedom couldn't have treated me any better or gone any more out of their way to help me.

5* service and communication with them.

Definitely showed where I belong :)

So glad I came home

Reactions: Showcase One