Gaming BACK AFTER A LONG WHILE...

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello evryone John Deathsight here. I took a long break from Youtube do to some life complications.. But I am now back and ready to do better content. everything I know is what I've learned as I go and there is still a lot to improve a pond. I always try to improve on every video I make. Here is a sample of videos I make. Looking forward to getting to know some of ya here. Remember to be good to each other and have an awesome day :)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello evryone John Deathsight here. I took a long break from Youtube do to some life complications.. But I am now back and ready to do better content. everything I know is what I've learned as I go and there is still a lot to improve a pond. I always try to improve on every video I make. Here is a sample of videos I make. Looking forward to getting to know some of ya here. Remember to be good to each other and have an awesome day :)
Sometimes a break is necessary when there are more important matters. Good luck on the comeback :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome back!

Reactions: Jon Deathsight
Y

YourSimpleGamer

Amazing video by the way, and welcome back to the Freedom Family