Entertainment Ayyyee People!

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
Hello everyone! My name's Danny, but better known as dirtiestDan. I just turned 17 last week and so I thought that maybe I should try starting up a YouTube channel. I've dabbled in YouTube for a bit in the past 5 years but really never pushed myself to become fully dedicated in it. I'm gonna try to be uploading as much as I possibly can. Speaking of uploads, the types of videos I make will vary. As of now, it will mostly be gaming stuff. Later down the road I plan to get more personal and use a facecam and show more IRL type of things. I don't have many subs at the moment but hopefully if you're reading this you'll become part of the family! Currently I have one video up, a GTA Online video, that I'm pretty proud of. If you have any advice on how I could improve at all, feel free to give me some! There's more to come very soon!

Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of Freedom! and as always, thanks for reading! :D

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the Freedom family bro! All I can give for advice is to be yourself! I'll definitely check out your channel. :)

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forms!
I am defenatly not the best YouTuber in the world but the best advice that
I can give you is quality over quantity! Good luck with your channel and I hope to see you around the forms!​