Community Ayo!!!

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
mrjuantamad
Listing 5 things you need to know about me

1. I'm Caz, also known as Emmanuel Castro from the Freedom! Partner On-Boarding team.
  2. I'm also a Freedom! Partner with my own channel which you can check out down there on my forum signature.
  3. A gamer right down to the bones.
  4. You can ask me anything, even if it's about YouTube, Freedom, or just life itself, which leads me to...
  5. FUN FACT: I majored in Psychology but I'm an unlicensed counselor (strongly thinking about getting a license).

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Listing 5 things you need to know about me

1. I'm Caz, also known as Emmanuel Castro from the Freedom! Partner On-Boarding team.
  2. I'm also a Freedom! Partner with my own channel which you can check out down there on my forum signature.
  3. A gamer right down to the bones.
  4. You can ask me anything, even if it's about YouTube, Freedom, or just life itself, which leads me to...
  5. FUN FACT: I majored in Psychology but I'm an unlicensed counselor (strongly thinking about getting a license).
Welcome to the Community :)

Gamer to the bone eh, a fellow veteran then :p
So what are you currently working on?

Reactions: Caz

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
mrjuantamad
Thanks man!

Currently trying to get the PUBG players of the Freedom! Family to get into collaborating with the Freedom! Staff by doing livestreams via Freedom! Central or MGN. On the side, I'm doing a personal Let's Play of The Witcher series, and collaborative co-op gameplay of 7 Days to Die, and Zombie Army Trilogy.

How about you?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks man!

Currently trying to get the PUBG players of the Freedom! Family to get into collaborating with the Freedom! Staff by doing livestreams via Freedom! Central or MGN. On the side, I'm doing a personal Let's Play of The Witcher series, and collaborative co-op gameplay of 7 Days to Die, and Zombie Army Trilogy.

How about you?
The Witcher is a amazing series wich will be enough to keep you busy for months, owner Zombie Army on Ps4 but due tonot having people to co-op i sold it soon after. At the moment i am doing too much at the same time, i have my main series on FFXIV, Ac Origins is keeping be glued to the console and Darksiders and Wolfenstein are teasing me to continue playing them XD

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
mrjuantamad
Do you work in the QC office? Been trying to arrange a visit over there for ages. Welcome to the forum!

Yes I do! Well, if I had a say in it, it would be easier for partners living in the Philippines to do an office visit just to get a feel of what it's like down here. Hahaha!

The Witcher is a amazing series wich will be enough to keep you busy for months, owner Zombie Army on Ps4 but due tonot having people to co-op i sold it soon after. At the moment i am doing too much at the same time, i have my main series on FFXIV, Ac Origins is keeping be glued to the console and Darksiders and Wolfenstein are teasing me to continue playing them XD

I swear, I've fallen behind by not playing the first Witcher game 10 years ago. Zombie Army isn't that fun to play solo, even if I hike the difficulty for 4 players. I haven't been a console player since the Xbox 360 days, but I'm thinking about getting one once I get my studio all geared up. :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Do you work in the QC office? Been trying to arrange a visit over there for ages. Welcome to the forum!

Hey Pinaypencilart,

That’s my bad friend. Let’s set up a meeting soon. When can you make it in to Eastwood City and let’s set it up.

Cheers,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinaypencilart

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Pinaypencilart,

That’s my bad friend. Let’s set up a meeting soon. When can you make it in to Eastwood City and let’s set it up.

Cheers,
Mike

Whatever works best for you. We aren't far away, and we have transportation. Malabon, so a ride around EDSA gets us there in no time.

I hope you won't mind if we bring the cameras. :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Caz! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy that green badge :D

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Whatever works best for you. We aren't far away, and we have transportation. Malabon, so a ride around EDSA gets us there in no time.

I hope you won't mind if we bring the cameras. :D

Hey,

Well I am here Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm. Regarding cameras that shouldn’t be an issue.

Mike