Entertainment AX System, Machinima, 3D Animation and Unboxings

Ax System

New User
Jul 22, 2016
Europe
YouTube
af87fa328297423eab3e39cd9c0be8ae.png
Hi, my name is Alessandro William, I have 19 years old and I love make short-movies in YouTube, and hopefully one day start making films as a FilmMaker. I had a old channel that I deleted for multiples reasons, but one of them was because I wanted restart making just good quality stuff.

In my channel you can find different genre of videos, but I'm principally focused in Machinima the art of make Movies or Videos in Videogames, right now Grand Theft Auto V is helping me a lot thanks to his Rockstar Editor system butt I want also someday made some videos of another videogame (MMO) I really like called War Thunder.

Casually I buy cool stuff and I make Unboxing of them, in my channel you can seen the entire unboxing of my Computer, a really nice one for 2016 with really good processor, GTX 970 a nice GPU, etc... Also some Gaming mouses, a cool Keyboard, good screen, well, You can check If you are interested in buy a new PC or some accessories.

My most important videos for now are this 4:
A tribute to the classic race game Midnight Club, this video make me want start making Machinima, is not the first one I made, but the idea was really important for me, because Midnight Club franchise have been really important in my life.

This is a short chapter of a History made by me, if it get success I would love make a second part and maybe continue the serie. Is 8 minutes long, but you feel like if it was 3 minutes long.

And this was my first Machinima, also my first video of the channel. Another tribute to Driver franchise, like you seen I love classic cars games :)

My second Machinima made. I used a bit of creativity mixing Classic Music with a Gang Shooting Story of Revenge. I love the mix of "Classical" with "Brutality", a bit as a mix of Classic Music with Rock, or Antiques furniture with modern in a nice looking house.

Hope you enjoyed this quickly little review of my channel, those was the most important videos I made (personally) until now. I've planned make someday a Driver (1998) Intro remake and also a Midnight Club: Los Angeles Intro remake.

The only suggestion I can give for have more views is searching the best reddit subforums and share your videos there. My video of Driver Come Back had almos 100 views 2 weeks after being published, after share it in Reddit the amount of views et to 400+ in 2 days.

There is a lot of cool videos and nice channels in YouTube, the only difficulty is make your channel popular, and have people to seen your content.

Have a nice day :)
And sorry for any grammatical erros, I'm European and English is not my native language, but english speakers are my target audience.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

you have some good videos man ! I loved the last one , the Mix between the shooting with that class music is a nice touch :) Keep it up !