Gaming Awkward/Funny Youtuber :p Trying to be active on forums as well :)

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
Your name: Taylor Paul Zieman

(Optional) Where are you from?: Born and live in Minnesota!

(Optional) How old are you?: Im currently 16, been doing youtube since 13

How did you find Freedom!? Searching through youtube videos on the best one and I found this one :)

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to become a new part and become more active in the Freedom! network!

What are your hobbies?: Making videos of course, Drawing, Singing, making puns, saying that's what she said, making people laugh

What is your favorite food? SPAGHETTI AND PIZZA.

Why did you start YouTube? Around late 2013 :) restarted multiple times though

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To do something that is actually worth it.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Game Channel that does videos on Custom zombies, Bo2, Any type of Indie Game, Garry's mod, Minecraft. And stuff like that :) Commentaries coming soon as well.

What kind of content do you upload? Same as last question. Mostly funny/ tutorial

When do you upload?: once/ twice a day. more on weekends. Streaming Bo3 On weekends.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ImplosionPyro

Hope you check out my channel :)

Reactions: TheGamingExite

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and gain many new subs for your channel keep up the good work as your channel art is really well made and your videos are at a really high standard !! keep up the good work and you should easily gain new subscribers to your channel :) to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !!

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and gain many new subs for your channel keep up the good work as your channel art is really well made and your videos are at a really high standard !! keep up the good work and you should easily gain new subscribers to your channel :) to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !!

Thank you :) I've actually been with freedom for almost 3 years now but was never apart of the community. I hope you gain more views and grow big too. Ill check out your channel as well :)

Reactions: TheGamingExite

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thank you :) I've actually been with freedom for almost 3 years now but was never apart of the community. I hope you gain more views and grow big too. Ill check out your channel as well :)
thanks means alot and oh right thats good yh i recommend being active on the forums as you do gain lots of new subscribers that will enjoy your content :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask around !

The custom zombies looks awesome !!! I will go and watch some of it right now

keep up the good work !