Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Hey guys..
So a lot of my videos average percentage viewed are about 45 to 55 percent...
is that good or bad?
my videos are not that great quality so... i don't know
tell me what do you think.Untitled.jpg

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Well it mostly depends on the video's length. Personally I'd recommend looking into what videos are viewed longer and which ones aren't to figure out how to hook people to it. I think 50% are actually decent :p

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Well it mostly depends on the video's length. Personally I'd recommend looking into what videos are viewed longer and which ones aren't to figure out how to hook people to it. I think 50% are actually decent :p
Well... my videos are about 3 to 4 mins long

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
As most people said, around the 30-40% mark is brilliant for longish videos. For shortish videos, you should aim around the 50% mark or above.

Mine's at a measly 21%
I am not gonna say 21% is bad, since I averaged around 12% (Yet I don't use or care about my channel) , but you might want to consider lowering the length of your videos.
Long videos sometimes puts people off clicking on the video. 15 minutes is mainly the optimal length, there is enough gameplay (or whatever your channel is about) in the video but it can also be watched within small breaks.

45 to 55 percen
Personally, that percentage is good, but the next step is to analyse the reasons why people may leave.
Given that your videos are approximately 3-4 minutes long, somewhere between 1:30 and 2:00 is the stopping point.
Do you drag on? Are you not enthusiastic enough? - Look for the differences between the start and then.

Reactions: Hazem Khaled