Solved Automatically Disconnected From Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi Mudgal

New User
Mar 19, 2015
Everything Was Alright But Suddenly My Dashboard Is Showing I'm not partnered with freedom I haven't done anything wrong and all of my earnings were with freedom so I lost everything and my monetization for videos got off automatically so I have to re enable that and now its monetized by AdSense I think so , I lost all my earningsVery Disappointed With Freedom
Lost faith in the #FreedomFamily :(:mad::(

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
Everything Was Alright But Suddenly My Dashboard Is Showing I'm not partnered with freedom I haven't done anything wrong and all of my earnings were with freedom so I lost everything and my monetization for videos got off automatically so I have to re enable that and now its monetized by AdSense I think so , I lost all my earningsVery Disappointed With Freedom
Lost faith in the #FreedomFamily :(:mad::(
Actually, you don't lose your earnings. It stays there, all you have to do is rellink with Freedom. How do I know this? I made money about a year ago and I unlinked. I relinked and the money is still there.

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE -_- Adsense and this rubbish people r telling you.

they simply DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

im part of dropback tv a sub-network of freedom network, my revenue have dropped to 0.00, im no longer with freedom network

just like the problem your having

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE NEW SUB-NETWORK POLICY YOUTUBE HAS DONE.

im just going to wait to see what freedom does to fix it up

Upvote 0

aJay

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
ajayishappy
DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE -_- Adsense and this rubbish people r telling you.

they simply DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

im part of dropback tv a sub-network of freedom network, my revenue have dropped to 0.00, im no longer with freedom network

just like the problem your having

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE NEW SUB-NETWORK POLICY YOUTUBE HAS DONE.

im just going to wait to see what freedom does to fix it up
@Koala_Steamed

Upvote 0

Alex A

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
On my freedom dashboard i see that my channel is linked with Freedom MCN. But on Status page of my channel it shows that it's not partnered with any network. NO idea why that had happened.

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
On my freedom dashboard i see that my channel is linked with Freedom MCN. But on Status page of my channel it shows that it's not partnered with any network. NO idea why that had happened.

Sub-network policy, i'm kind of getting frustrated that i can't upload my videos now, because i don't want my revenue earnings to be in adsense.

I think i might just leave soon -_-

Upvote 0

Cola Energy

New User
Jun 14, 2016
SAME PROBLEM. My channel was partnered with Freedom, but now it's suddenly just disappeared. Now only Adsense monetization is enabled, but not freedom. But freedom says my channel is active. So I don't know what the hell is going on. Can somebody help me??

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
There are a number of reasons that you may have been unlinked, but the only people that can tell you why are the support team. You will need t0 contact them using the link below.

http://freedom2.support.tm/

we are having same problem, saying we are no longer partnered, messaged support 3 days ago no response yet

Contacted them 3 days ago too, still nothing...

on the bright side, it seems like were no longer part of freedom or whatever sub-network we were with meaning....

we can forgot about freedom and we can apply for another network without waiting for 30 days? am i correct? ahha lol

Upvote 0
I

iHaresh

I am currently faced with the same problem. Logged on youtube yesterday and it says I am not part of any network. The moderators are providing no assistance, the freedom support isn't helping at all! I have no copyright strikes and was partnered directly with freedom. At this point I am looking into singing with another network, My Freedom Experience has been terrible!

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
I am currently faced with the same problem. Logged on youtube yesterday and it says I am not part of any network. The moderators are providing no assistance, the freedom support isn't helping at all! I have no copyright strikes and was partnered directly with freedom. At this point I am looking into singing with another network, My Freedom Experience has been terrible!

Exactly, I'm waiting till friday to see if i get any reply or a solution to this problem, If Not, i don't care what they do, im disconnecting everything with them and applying for

http://www.unionforgamers.com/

lmao, when you search "freedom network" on youtube, the first thing comes up are "freedom network is a bad network leave now" im guessing i should have listened to them -_-

Reactions: iHaresh
Upvote 0
I

iHaresh

Exactly, I'm waiting till friday to see if i get any reply or a solution to this problem, If Not, i don't care what they do, im disconnecting everything with them and applying for

http://www.unionforgamers.com/

lmao, when you search "freedom network" on youtube, the first thing comes up are "freedom network is a bad network leave now" im guessing i should have listened to them -_-

This is exactly how I feel! I will actually look into that too thanks :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.