Accidental Entertainment

Accidental Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
I'll keep it short and sweet: the fellas and I over at Accidental Entertainment HQ are looking for some Aussie-gamer channels (with equal or greater viewership) to collaborate with on the o'l Xbox platform; with the hopes of growing both channels and just having a great time. I do mean it when I say I'd prefer Australians, but that is purely because time zones make other countries significantly more of a headache to work with.
Details:

Platforms: Xbox 360 and/or Xbox One, though Xbox One is preferred.

Games: I personally play a fair bit of Halo (all of them), but I also have other games like SWBF that I can bust out for a collaboration.

Age: We're between 17-19 (I personally will be 18 this year) so we will not be collaborating with significantly younger/older YouTubers (purely because our sense of humor is likely to not match up)

Subscribers: We are currently sitting on 631 subscribers though we will accept people with somewhat-lower subscriber counts since we know what it is like to be excluded from these things for low sub-count when the quality you produce is still high.

Contact: If you want to talk further on this then add my personal Skype (Marcus Quigley), which can be found by searching "Skipper5070" in the Skype directory.

About the channel: Well, our main focus is gaming but every week we'll put out some other video whether it be a Vlog at RTX, us waxing a friend's stomach, or anything in between. You can check us out over at:

Channel link: www.youtube.com/AccidentalEntertainmentAE

And finally, if you want a demo of what we're all about, take a look at one of my personal favourite videos: