Tips & Tricks Audio Micro Issues?

Micavity

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2014
YouTube
Anyone ever had any issues with audiomicro? On my new channel I have mad it key that my quality needs to be top notch and I put a lot of effort into my new vid, and YouTube shut me down with a claim on the music i got from audiomicro. I have disputed the claim so we will see how that goes. Its a new channel and i earn nothing from it, But i still prefer the option of monetization.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Anyone ever had any issues with audiomicro? On my new channel I have mad it key that my quality needs to be top notch and I put a lot of effort into my new vid, and YouTube shut me down with a claim on the music i got from audiomicro. I have disputed the claim so we will see how that goes. Its a new channel and i earn nothing from it, But i still prefer the option of monetization.
I haven't used them yet. Consider sending them a private message to notify them about the music. Before years ago, I used DanOSongs, and had someone claim my video. They told me it was happened to a specific song I used. Try to be as specific as possible!